Would you have sex with bill clinton or donald trump?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Gun to my head?

Pull the trigger.

Having said that.... I fuckin' hate Chrump's bitch ass much more than I ever could Bill Clinton. Bill was a crony capitalist. Chrump is just an absolute piece of shit all the way around.

I can't even finish replying. I'll for sure end up getting slapped by the mods.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Elizabeth Warren
For President and sex partner

Yes.

Scissor sandwich please.

Love my Liz.

(I did hear Bernie might be back in 2020... Liz for Prez Bernie her Vice? Or, other way around?)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes.

Scissor sandwich please.

Love my Liz.

(I did hear Bernie might be back in 2020... Liz for Prez Bernie her Vice? Or, other way around?)

Any combination of Warren and Sanders works for me. Every wish from now until 2020 will go toward a liberal progressive win.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Any combination of Warren and Sanders works for me. Every wish from now until 2020 will go toward a liberal progressive win.

Fo sho mofo. As a feminist, I'd love to see Warren our first woman President, as a 'Bernie Bro', I'll always fuck with his politics, because he's consistent, and reps what this bitch is about. No fuckin' doubt :cool:

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No no no no no to both. Trump is Trump and Clinton probably has an STD or 6 from all the Arkansas trailer park babes. Maybe George H. W. Bush back in his younger years. Maybe I'd get a free trip to Maine out of it.

Reactions: doc465 and malakos

ColonelLingus

Superior Member
Media
But we're talking about united states presidents and if given the opportunity hypothetical you had to choose one.. thats the scenario sorry for not explaining. Are you saying you ladies wouldnt do it at least just to tell people you fucked a president?

Reactions: malakos

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Are you saying you ladies wouldnt do it at least just to tell people you fucked a president?

Oh, Fuck no. I don't have sex to gain clout, or put another card to play in my deck. I fuck to Get Off.

I wouldn't even peg 'em. Neither of those pieces of shit is worth a fuck.

But we're talking about united states presidents and if given the opportunity hypothetical you had to choose one.. thats the scenario sorry for not explaining. Are you saying you ladies wouldnt do it at least just to tell people you fucked a president?

Correct. I don't give a fuck about having sex or a relationship with anyone just because they're famous, rich, whatever. People aren't notches in my belt or for bragging rights or ego in any way for me. My original response stands. Neither.