WOuld you have sex with me?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Elastic, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Elastic

Elastic New Member

Since some of you think I have a small jock that leaves my other features. You like my other features? I know I look out of shape now. I have an ailment which causes weightgane and dehydration. SOme my stomach has lapped more than it should have. Anyway here ar emy pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. simcha

Gold Member

Elastic, I'm not sure what you want here. I can tell you that I think your face is very attractive. I can't say whether or not I would have sex with you because I don't know you. Also, I'm dating someone now. If you want to know if you are attractive, then I'd say, yeah, you're attractive.

The thing is that it won't matter if 100 people here tell you that they would have sex with you and that they would find you attractive if you don't already believe it about yourself. So, do something to help yourself accept and love the body you have. Each one of us has a body. We only get one. We all might as well learn to love the bodies we have.

3. Elastic

Elastic New Member

Veyr attactive. I for some reason don't hear that often.

4. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

no. (no offence mate) your just not my type

5. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    Elastic,
    I know I shouldn't be sayng this on here....because I am not used to pouring my heart out...but I have been looking for someone like you for a long time....I would go to bed with you in a heartbeat and would be your sex slave..I would suck ya toes and work my way up to your sexy lips...I would let you suffocate me temporarily by having you sit your humongous ass on my face while I attempted to spread apart the ass cheeks and sniff your big sweaty man hole...I would lick your breasteses till your dark nipples were hard like thimbles...I would let you fuck me like you were an inmate in heat......and I would passively play the role of boypussy just for you my larger than life master...I would find sheer pleasure while sucking all 10 of your thick man meaty inches while you smacked my face and called me a man bitch.....as long as you would allow me to be your special man bitch...Please give me and my lonlely ass self the chance to spend a night with you. I would be indebted to you for all eternity. I have shown your pics to all of my friends and told them that my only wish in life is to be your man whore..but I am afraid my darling that you will crush my dreams by saying no to me..Whatever shall I do if you deny me the chance to live my dream of being with you....I fantasize that we will take long slow (real slow) walks on the beach...frolick in the water...lest someone yell whale sighting....and have dinner at Red Lobster (all you can eat for $19.95)..Oh my darling I anxiously await your answer....

6. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    You are you and you are fine as you are. I'm not in the market and I don't know you so I'm not in a position to make thatdecision except to say you aren't my type. I don't understand what it is you are looking for here, but I suspect you will find it in therapy and not on line. Due to the thrust of your recent posts, however, I do knowI feel used and I won't be opening any more of your pictures or responding to any more of your posts.

7. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

ahhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    oh fuck that had me crying!

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You are really really rude. I hope your ashamed of yourself.

9. Elastic

Elastic New Member

Yeah but I haven't seen your dick pics.

10. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh my sweet baby I do not have any at the present time but why let our relationship be determined by sex...we can find so many other things to do....I would love to take you to Burger World and feed you hamburgers.. and right now they have a sale on the case which carries 50 burgers..we could go shopping at Gigantic World for some nice swimwer for you..and should you tire my love I have a wheelbarrell that will be to your liking...(ummm I just got new shocks on my car...sorry) I hope to hear from you soon..and tell me how you would please me in your bed

11. B_btrelll

B_btrelll New Member

Nothing like repeating a good joke.

It helps to have a good joke though.

12. Elastic

Elastic New Member

Are you mental?

13. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    that's the one thing we have in common:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

14. Elastic

Elastic New Member

You look kinda masculine. Are you top or bottom?

15. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

strictly TOP but I am wondering .....what size is your waist? and your thighs.? ..and can you measure your ass cheeks for me.? .how much do you weigh? and when was the last tme you had a physical check up ? is your heart strong? do you have diabetes ? I need to know these things so I can take out an insurance policy on you...

16. Elastic

Elastic New Member

Well I can wear a 72 in pants. I dont have diabetes. My heart his strong. As I explained I have an ailment which has caused me to gain weight. I used to be490 or the low 4s now I'm 590.

17. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    590? nice size ....I plan to be in Houston by the second week in October...may I stay with you...? with whom do you reside? who are your loved ones? any brothers and sisters? past or present lovers I should be aware of ? and what type of foods do you enjoy...?

18. Elastic

Elastic New Member

Well you wouldn't be able to stay at my home. I like chinese,pizza,BBQ, hamburges, mexican, and seafood.

19. naughty

Gold Member

Elastic,

If this is a serious question... it may best be answered in the meeting section or chat room.

20. kalipygian

Gold Member

Albums:
    The only Arliss I've ever known is an 80 something woman, formerly a state senator.

Draft saved Draft deleted