Would you hook up with me?

tvilleguy70

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oh HELL yeah dude!!!

first i'd have you on your back....suckin that HOT piece of meat....get you all nice and slick with my spit.....the MOUNT that fucker and ride it.....get you close to blowing and back off a little......for the finale.....roll over on my back....you grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs nice and wide....and have you fuckin pound my HARD and deep until you blow that fuckin hot thick load deep inside of me....then roll you back over on your back and ride you again while i stroke a load out onto your beautiful boy chest.......

detailed enough for ya??

Drumma07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
oh HELL yeah dude!!!

first i'd have you on your back....suckin that HOT piece of meat....get you all nice and slick with my spit.....the MOUNT that fucker and ride it.....get you close to blowing and back off a little......for the finale.....roll over on my back....you grabbing my ankles and spreading my legs nice and wide....and have you fuckin pound my HARD and deep until you blow that fuckin hot thick load deep inside of me....then roll you back over on your back and ride you again while i stroke a load out onto your beautiful boy chest.......

detailed enough for ya??

when are you coming over then? :)

sh103

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heck yeah, if you'd be willing to screw me with that hot meat! Check out my gallery and let me know!