Would you hurt my Testicles?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by shaguar, May 7, 2006.

1. shaguar

shaguar Member

Ladies, I watched a skit on the (USA comedy show) Saturday Night Live last night, which had a song asking not to "hurt my testicles".

My question is about whether you have ever hurt a man or men in the testicles. As I am sure you are aware, the balls are a sensitive area, and women are generally told try to kick or grab-and-squeeze the nuts in a self-defence situation.

What you may not know is there is a fetish called "ball busting" where men actually have women beat their testicles. Despite what "lazy hookers" have circulated in the past few years, BDSM is a part of sex, sado-masochism and domination are definitely sexual activities, and not so distinct from full penetration fucking - no argument starter, just a statement of fact for the misinformed. Therefore this fetish is a sexual activity, as implied by the word "fetish".

Ergo, have you ever hit or beat a man in his testicles? Would you do it, and would you do it if he asked you to?

2. Gisella

Gold Member

Yep i hurt my Dad's, my brother and a few other men's testicles too...but was an accident...

:wink:

3. shad24

shad24 New Member

A buddy of mine was into bb. He carried it a little too far for my liking.
    His g/f would tie him spread eagle on the floor, in a doorframe or on the bed and really go to town on him. Kick him in the nuts for a field goal numerous times. throw a baseball at his balls. she told me he would beg her and other guys to. step on em, grind em under their heel, pull them till the cords were tight. smash em,
    what ever people wanted to do to his nuts he was game. he really loved it too?!?

4. MorganaDrake

MorganaDrake New Member

Albums:
    You know the thought of that makes me cringe..and for heaven's sake I'm a girl! But hey...whatever gets a person off...I guess.

5. Matthew

Gold Member

If you can't find any women to hurt your testicles, just let me know.

6. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I kicked a potential mugger in the groin once:biggrin1: Would I ever do it to my fiance? Maybe,if he ever suggests the doggy style position again I'd kick him in the groin and steal his credit card(lol)just kidding,I'm not that kinda gal:smile:

7. shaguar

shaguar Member

Considering that a seemingly non-serious injury can turn cancerous, I would advise everyone, especially stupid men, most especially quiet, lonely submissive types, to not turn on themselves. It seems simple enough: don't deliberately hurt yourself!

8. LongPhatDong

LongPhatDong Member

@Honey_Grrrl83: Just outta curiousity, what's wrong with doggy style?

9. Honey_Grrrl83

Honey_Grrrl83 New Member

I have a shallow cervix and whenever he hits me from behind he always manages to create incredible pain and discomfort for me:mad: If it wasn't for that,I might enjoy it:tongue:

10. Mumzi

Mumzi New Member

Good God, no!

I'm a nurse, this is not a good idea- at all.

You know this subject really bothers me. I see people with real pain, the kind of pain where no drug is affective.

Of course adults are free to do as they wish, but this, in my opinion is
    not healthy. Surely not physically and certainly not emotionally.

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

The only time ive hurt a guy was when i got a little over zealous and bit to hard, but nothing intentionally.

If a guy asked me to seriously to hurt his balls because he got off on it of course id do it, i would probably be a little hesitant at first and be gentler but if he wanted more than id go to town on his nuts and leave then black & blue if he wanted....then id have to kiss and make it up to them

12. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I saw a site called meninpain once that did this sort of thing. I really don't like violence but it was strangely compulsive. Having bruised a testicle once and been in a sling for a week, I really can't imagine why anyone would want to do this. Well maybe I can which is why its compulsive, but it's really out there.

13. shaguar

shaguar Member

Meninpain is nothing. Check out clipsforsale store 1022 for some really crazy action.

14. vivi

vivi New Member

I moved a little too fast on my boyfriend and while sucking one of his testicles in- he cringed in pain. I guess he's pretty sensitive.

Draft saved Draft deleted