Would you hurt my Testicles?

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies, I watched a skit on the (USA comedy show) Saturday Night Live last night, which had a song asking not to "hurt my testicles".

My question is about whether you have ever hurt a man or men in the testicles. As I am sure you are aware, the balls are a sensitive area, and women are generally told try to kick or grab-and-squeeze the nuts in a self-defence situation.

What you may not know is there is a fetish called "ball busting" where men actually have women beat their testicles. Despite what "lazy hookers" have circulated in the past few years, BDSM is a part of sex, sado-masochism and domination are definitely sexual activities, and not so distinct from full penetration fucking - no argument starter, just a statement of fact for the misinformed. Therefore this fetish is a sexual activity, as implied by the word "fetish".

Ergo, have you ever hit or beat a man in his testicles? Would you do it, and would you do it if he asked you to?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep i hurt my Dad's, my brother and a few other men's testicles too...but was an accident...

:wink:

shad24

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A buddy of mine was into bb. He carried it a little too far for my liking.
His g/f would tie him spread eagle on the floor, in a doorframe or on the bed and really go to town on him. Kick him in the nuts for a field goal numerous times. throw a baseball at his balls. she told me he would beg her and other guys to. step on em, grind em under their heel, pull them till the cords were tight. smash em,
what ever people wanted to do to his nuts he was game. he really loved it too?!?

MorganaDrake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You know the thought of that makes me cringe..and for heaven's sake I'm a girl! But hey...whatever gets a person off...I guess.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you can't find any women to hurt your testicles, just let me know.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I kicked a potential mugger in the groin once:biggrin1: Would I ever do it to my fiance? Maybe,if he ever suggests the doggy style position again I'd kick him in the groin and steal his credit card(lol)just kidding,I'm not that kinda gal:smile:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Considering that a seemingly non-serious injury can turn cancerous, I would advise everyone, especially stupid men, most especially quiet, lonely submissive types, to not turn on themselves. It seems simple enough: don't deliberately hurt yourself!

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good God, no!

I'm a nurse, this is not a good idea- at all.

You know this subject really bothers me. I see people with real pain, the kind of pain where no drug is affective.

Of course adults are free to do as they wish, but this, in my opinion is
not healthy. Surely not physically and certainly not emotionally.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
The only time ive hurt a guy was when i got a little over zealous and bit to hard, but nothing intentionally.

If a guy asked me to seriously to hurt his balls because he got off on it of course id do it, i would probably be a little hesitant at first and be gentler but if he wanted more than id go to town on his nuts and leave then black & blue if he wanted....then id have to kiss and make it up to them

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw a site called meninpain once that did this sort of thing. I really don't like violence but it was strangely compulsive. Having bruised a testicle once and been in a sling for a week, I really can't imagine why anyone would want to do this. Well maybe I can which is why its compulsive, but it's really out there.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
I moved a little too fast on my boyfriend and while sucking one of his testicles in- he cringed in pain. I guess he's pretty sensitive.