Would you jump at the chance to suck a straight guy?

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are some str8 guys who don't regard getting blown by a guy as gay becasue teh gay guy is taking the perceived female role (Why they don't apply this same "logic" to fucking I do not know). I have encountered guys like that here in the sexually repressed South (USA) and yes I have sucked a good number of them. A nice cock on a nice body is good sexual material no matter how they think of themselves sexually.

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In my fantasy, where straights are hot and curious, a little nervous and basically passionate but gentle lovers? Yes!

In reality where i'm in a gay, 7 year old relationship. No.

Reactions: gerarquico

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. There are plenty of well-adjusted, good lookng, drama-free gay/bi men out there. I don't think the same can be said for putatively heterosexual men trolling for gay men to blow them.

Reactions: malakos

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
a buddy from a few years back.. str8 guy.. was horny.. and missed his girlfriend. We had been away from home for 3 weeks. I sucked him, but he never shot. He said it felt good. But he seldom cums from a BJ. .

Another roomy of mine.. The guy was a asshole, hinted to me to suck his dick. but I didn't do it.

I dont feel that just because a guy has another guy suck his dick, don't make him less str8. just courious. . Just because you try something once, dont make you that way.

But yes.. depending on the guy.. and dick.. I would do it againl