Would you jump at the chance to suck a straight guy?

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It may be a homosexual thing but in some cases to a straight horny guy it's not the homosexual part he's after. I believe a straight guy can get so fucking horny he'll welcome a gay mouth to relieve him.

I had this happen to me in high school once. The absolute finest looking football stud that ever walked at my school asked me one night when he was alone and obviously very horny if I wanted to suck his dick. You better believe this young high school kid was floored.. I wasn't living as gay then and was actually insulted. Honestly I don't remember what I told him. If he were to approach me today and were cool about it and I trusted him, I definitely would.

My personal belief is there are LOTS of straight men who allow gay guys to suck them.

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard an obviously very straight construction guy, (damn hot looking) say in my presence, actually walking right by me, "I don't care whose mouth it is just tell me which way to turn my zipper".

Even though friends tell me they'd never suspect I was gay I think that guy might have thought so and was trying me out hoping for some relief.

If I could trust him today and do him discreetly I tell him which way to turn his zipper.

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

billybones

Superior Member
Media
I do not understand the tongue wagging some gay guys do over straight men. Or, what ever a guy who says he loves chicks but is open to dick sucking or whatever. I have a friend that spends months plying straight guys into fucking him. What a stupid, maladjusted, insecure waste of time. He might as well be some junior high teen that spends six months trying to convince some cheerleader to let him stick his finger in it.

young_n_horny

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh I totally would and I have once. One of my closest guy friends is straight and after hearing my ex bf talk so much about how good I am at giving blowjobs (ex used to date chicks too), my friend one day asked me if I would ever blow him and after a bit of convincing I did. He loved every minute of it and still says it's better than any girl has ever done for him =P

StarGayz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't deny that one time I was in a car with a guy I had know for a while I had settled in my mind that he was straight and I thought he was really attractive, well this time we were hanging talking and he asked me what sex was like with a guy. I knew the moment he asked where it was heading and right away for whatever reason my breathing changed. Eventually he wanted me to do it for him. I was unsure but he eventually convinced me I did, he loved it... I cried and we remained friends for a few more years but never did it again and to the best of my knowledge he didn't with anyone else. I was a beautiful moment that we actually bonded over but never anymore than great friends. He trusted me, I took care of him. He married and I moved back to my home state.

Reactions: mutualjax

travis7

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
only if it was, Josh, Jason, Jake, Darren, Andrew, …
as a matter of fact… a friend of mine.. str8.. did ask me.. and I did.. he did say it was better then a girl..but would stay dating girls.

Reactions: mutualjax