Would you jump at the chance to suck a straight guy?

D

deleted871301

I've done this and prefer not to do it again... Well, the flesh can have its weak moments... LOL!!

Straight (Str8) guys often don't know how to deal with their emotions after they have received what they wanted (after they have shot their load down your throat)

I stick with this response... Straight guys... stay with your wenches!

D

deleted1124309

Being honest, I would do nothing, after all you never know what he will do next
You might loose a friend out of embarassment. He might feel ashamed to see and/or talk to you, so he will disappear.
Once a straight friend, drunk, sent me a nude...he disappeared for quite many months, until he could cope with that.

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There’s nothing in the fact that he’s straight that would particularly entice me to do so, while there’s reasons I would not, some of which others have already noted.

Besides, there are plenty of actual gay guys out there looking. Why cross the street when you can get what you want right here?

Walktheplank

Loved Member
Media
NO!!!! That would be boring...no reciprocation...no touching, kissing, dirty talk...there would be no fun...and I love all of the above just for an oral session. I love it when a man looks me in the eyes, rubbing my head forcing me to go deeper....there’s nothing better than having sex with another gay man.

Yeah! I had a 19 year old fuck buddy who was good looking, straight, muscular and 9 inch thick cock. I used to suck him off once or twice a week for 2 years straight while he went to college. He would text me when he was horny and I would Uber him to me. He loved getting sucked off by me and said I'm the only person who can make him cum with my mouth ☺️.

The fact that he was straight turned me on so much. He would tell me stories about the women he fucked and sometimes the threesomes he had that week while I sucked him off, and it was such a turn on.

I definitely miss that guy lol.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Depends on the chemistry/vibe, and if he happens to fall on my "I like him" side. then they turn attractive. I've legit had straight guys. they took a while to get hard, and i told them to talk about the best pussy or sex they had, no limits. and yea, it was fun.

now, ill be honest. if there was some extreme shot happening of conor mcgregor or jeronimo amione letting me suck them dry, i would def do it. slurp them down and call it a day

gsoler

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Of course I would, IF he had a nice dick :). Why wouldnt I? Who cares if the are mostly straight? You no gonna marry them for sucking them off once!

Ace117

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are some str8 guys who don't regard getting blown by a guy as gay becasue teh gay guy is taking the perceived female role (Why they don't apply this same "logic" to fucking I do not know). I have encountered guys like that here in the sexually repressed South (USA) and yes I have sucked a good number of them. A nice cock on a nice body is good sexual material no matter how they think of themselves sexually.
Interesting