Would you keep your Penis? MTF Question

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I dated a mtf with vaginal surgery. Truth is I was to big, and it just didn't work for us. I also came to realize that if I wanted pussy why not stick with born females. If I met a transgendered gal and we had a regular relationship based on things in common that would be ok. In this case we just wanted to play and get off, and I wanted to try her new pussy.
On another note I love a woman's body and would be ok living with and dating a passible tg with a member. That's just so hot and sharing the secret with one another can make the intimacy so good. OH and yes I have had TG girl friends with male genitals for the record.

gender_blender2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have more of a small clit like dick....3" hard but most times is soft and looks like a clit. No vagina. 1 tiny ball and 1 ovary. 48 DD udders. I used to hate this condition as it is genetic. But now, I find many people enjoy it. Want me. Yes, I know...to use me...but that is better than not being wanted at all!

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Personally--I think TS women with penises are very sexy. I find them very attractive. I dated a black TS woman (pre-op) for almost 8 months and had a terrific time. She liked her dick and wanted no part of SRS.

But, I think many TS women wish they had a vagina instead of their dick which is certainly understandable--they want to be a "complete woman." But to me, there is nothing sexier than pulling down a pair of silk panties and seeing a thick throbbing dick. Super hot!! Peace.

BiAthlete

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Personally--I think TS women with penises are very sexy. I find them very attractive. I dated a black TS woman (pre-op) for almost 8 months and had a terrific time. She liked her dick and wanted no part of SRS.

But, I think many TS women wish they had a vagina instead of their dick which is certainly understandable--they want to be a "complete woman." But to me, there is nothing sexier than pulling down a pair of silk panties and seeing a thick throbbing dick. Super hot!! Peace.

That there just gets me hard !

MizzSummers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am keeping mine. I think the end result with SRS isn't quite where i want it to be for me to confidently say I want a Vagina. I have talked with many girls who have gotten them and I just dont think i want one. Its not really the cure for me. I mean i am happy as I am :p

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am keeping mine. I think the end result with SRS isn't quite where i want it to be for me to confidently say I want a Vagina. I have talked with many girls who have gotten them and I just dont think i want one. Its not really the cure for me. I mean i am happy as I am :p

I love you xx

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think a woman with a penis is very hot and I would love to ask you all if you would keep it or get the vaginal surgery and please explain why.
I would so have a vagina. I have always felt female and even act feminine in bed. I don't like my size and sometimes i find sex uncomfortable as a gay man. Plus I bet getting fucked in my pussy would feel great!

pretzelslut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Depends on the person, in my opinion. Gender reassignment, to be blunt, can be highly invasive and extremely costly. Gender dysphoria and being transgendered are sometimes in the same discussion circles but are not exclusive so many transgendered individuals have come to their own understandings, really.

Me personally, I'm blessed with friends who allow me to be myself no matter what, and every person who I've come across has either been understanding, loving, or supportive of how I choose to express myself. I find the sex I have is just fine, and I have people who love my body for what it is, when it comes to romantic/intimacy, so I choose to forfeit any hormonal or surgical reassignment. But in the near future I'm very most likely going to look into hormonal supplementation and reassignment options as my financial situation gets stronger