Would you let a guy suck you for cash?

AlphaBull

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah now I get it..it wasn't about the cash it was about humiliating another guy!: unamused:

Fine don't believe the truth!
I totally believe you think you wouldn't. But my point was, unless you know a billionaire thats willing to offer up a major chunk of cash, we'll never know. But hey, as long as you know yourself, what do you care what others think?

AlphaBull

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure a straight guy would call it a "good" blowjob :joy:
The other straight dude that ended up on the business end of my dick was NOT into it (shocker) and neither was I. For me, it was about him having to look like a bitch in front of his woman. It wasn't like a bj from a chic at all. His woman stroked and edged me up, and he had to take it because he lost. And yes, I did some trash talking to add insult to injury :cool:

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a victim of child sexual abuse at the hands of a man, I can assure you that there isn't enough money in the world to make me revisit any of that.
Ah so sorry to hear that mate. I hope he got the justice you deserved.

EGR1972

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only moments i had some guy suck my cock was at sex parties. It was there also where i had my experiences of sucking someone. I did that with three guys. Being drunk and horny helped with that.

Reactions: JoeRoscoe