Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For a significant amount of money, like for 200$ or more? Yes.

Because, who doesn't want some extra money? It's like, oh someone wants to suck my dick and they will basically pay my electric bill?

No one in their right mind would say no, unless they're financially stable in which case it's be easy to say "no".

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Because, who doesn't want some extra money? It's like, oh someone wants to suck my dick and they will basically pay my electric bill?

No one in their right mind would say no, unless they're financially stable in which case it's be easy to say "no".
I would because I wouldn't want to perform any sexual act with anyone I'm not attracted too which rules out men. And im firmly in sound mind.

Reactions: 693987 and ronin001

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Wow, is 200 dollars a lot of money in Canada ? But even more important, if someone is paying you money for sex, wouldn't that kind of make you a prostitute . ( not to belittle sex trade workers )

millwall_fucker

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow, is 200 dollars a lot of money in Canada ? But even more important, if someone is paying you money for sex, wouldn't that kind of make you a prostitute . ( not to belittle sex trade workers )

I’d see the money as his tribute to me for the worship of my big piece.

Reactions: MKey

Mstone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your answer is yes then you aren't straight and you shouldn't be answering questions in the "Ask a Straight Man". Straight men don't have sexual contact with other males period. I don't care if it is for money or anything else. You can talk about your putting labels on people. You can talk about this sexual fluid nonsense. It isn't going to change what straight means. Straight means to only be attracted too and only have sexual contact with the opposite sex. So as a man straight means to only be attracted to women and to only have sexual contact with women.

Reactions: tobythecat

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
If your answer is yes then you aren't straight and you shouldn't be answering questions in the "Ask a Straight Man". Straight men don't have sexual contact with other males period. I don't care if it is for money or anything else. You can talk about your putting labels on people. You can talk about this sexual fluid nonsense. It isn't going to change what straight means. Straight means to only be attracted too and only have sexual contact with the opposite sex. So as a man straight means to only be attracted to women and to only have sexual contact with women.

Sexual orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality

The description there refers to, "an enduring pattern of emotional, romantic, and/or sexual attractions..." The question posed by this thread is strictly a business arrangement: someone pays money to a man to allow another man to fellate him. There is no emotional, romantic or even sexual attraction necessary on the part of the receiver. It certainly doesn't describe an enduring pattern of attraction.

If a man were to experiment with homosexuality, then with such experience realize he had no real attractions, and then continued from there to live a heterosexual lifestyle, would you say he wasn't heterosexual? Again, enduring patterns, not a one-off or short-lived phase, are determinants.

thickcockjames

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess it would depend how much. I mean, I have put my dick in a glory hole before, so for all I know a guy has sucked my dick. haha. But to watch a guy suck my dick, it would probably take a good chunk of money. I just don't find the sight of a dick in a guy's mouth to be attractive, it's just not for me. Kudos to you if you're into that, but its just not for me.

Reactions: zaynmlk1626

frutiger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

For $26,000USD I will go down to city hall and re-register my sexuality as bi.

Reactions: BITXMALE