Would you let a guy suck you for cash?

D

deleted814719

If you see a $1 bill on the ground, do you pick it up? I'm guessing that a lot of people would take easy money, assuming that it doesn't involve anything illegal or involuntary.

AlphaBull

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Years ago I used to "stud" for couples. Mostly married couples but some were just kinky bf/gf couples. Most of the time in those situations its because the man in the relationship is small and and wants to see his woman with a hung dude. anyway, most of the time its NOT hung guys. but once in a while it would be a couple where the guy IS hung and they just want to give the woman a fun experience w/two hung dudes. anyway, me and this other hung dude did NOT mix well. I could tell he had an attitude that I was bigger (he was used to the attention on him). As we talked and took turns fucking and pleasing his lady, I bet him I could make her cum in less time that he thought his quickest time was. She said "probably" around 5 minutes. We bet $100 and, and on top of that his girl said we should make it interesting if I won, he'd have to suck my dick. If I couldnt make her cum in 5mins or less, I'd have to suck his. Neither of us wanting to back down in front of her, we both agreed. I was nervous as fuck because if I knew if I lost this mouthy mother fucker would relish that I had to suck his dick w/his girl watching. Lucky, the chic was so turned on she came damn near immediately - like less than 3 mins lol. So sorry to ramble, but yes, I did have a dude suck my dick. He wasnt any good at it but it was satisfying that he was talking shit most of the night and then had to have my dick in his mouth with his girl looking on.

AlphaBull

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The man’s said it for me
Right. I'm sure every man has his price whether he'll say it or not. In my situation, it was the $$ (or even pre-planned), it was the satisfaction of shutting the other dude up who had ran his mouth all night and he had to eat his own words. And my dick :joy:

Reactions: Gj816

AlphaBull

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right. I'm sure every man has his price whether he'll say it or not. In my situation, it was the $$ (or even pre-planned), it was the satisfaction of shutting the other dude up who had ran his mouth all night and he had to eat his own words. And my dick :joy:
that should have read "WASNT the $$"

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And yet these totally "straight" guys here continue to persist in keeping this thread alive.

93112-Terminator-WHY-gif-Arnold-Schw-no45.gif

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No not EVERY man has his price!

Reactions: lapdog2001

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll go ahead and disagree. Neither of us can prove it either way (unless you have an unlimited amount of $$ to test the theory) so I guess we'll never know.
That makes no sense other than to yourself.
You said "Every man has his price" I am a straight man and I don't have a price, it don't matter how many £ a gay guy could offer me I would still not let him suck me off so for me yes we do know, for you well you have admitted to taking the cash, selling your dick to prove a point, that's up to you. For you it was a pride thing and the cash, you didn't wanna lose the bet, I get that.

AlphaBull

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That makes no sense other than to yourself.
You said "Every man has his price" I am a straight man and I don't have a price, it don't matter how many £ a gay guy could offer me I would still not let him suck me off so for me yes we do know, for you well you have admitted to taking the cash, selling your dick to prove a point, that's up to you. For you it was a pride thing and the cash, you didn't wanna lose the bet, I get that.
I didint admit to taking cash that was a typo that I corrected in a post shortly thereafter. There was no cash involved, it was about humiliation.
As for you saying you wouldnt, I think most straight men would say that. But the real test would be if they were ACTUALLY offered money (whatever that amount may be). So you can say you wouldnt, but until someone offers you $500 million and you turn it down, we'll never know. If you believe what you say, great. But I dont have to believe it. Make sense?

I didint admit to taking cash that was a typo that I corrected in a post shortly thereafter. There was no cash involved, it was about humiliation.
As for you saying you wouldnt, I think most straight men would say that. But the real test would be if they were ACTUALLY offered money (whatever that amount may be). So you can say you wouldnt, but until someone offers you $500 million and you turn it down, we'll never know. If you believe what you say, great. But I dont have to believe it. Make sense?
I’d be happy with pics of you. You sound so hot from your posts. lol. What’s that price? :innocent:

AlphaBull

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that should have read "WASNT the $$

I’d be happy with pics of you. You sound so hot from your posts. lol. What’s that price? :innocent:
I have no idea what my price would be. But it would be expensive. I dont put a lot of thought into it because there's no reason anyone would offer me an insane amount of $$ to do it. Apparently if I'm arguing with another hung dude and he pisses me off enough, I'll do it for free :laughing:

Reactions: 1088431

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ah now I get it..it wasn't about the cash it was about humiliating another guy!: unamused:

Fine don't believe the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: MKey