Would You Let a Woman...

B_frank969

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love this. its the best when my wife and i 69 and we lick each others ass, it will make me cum

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Thickhead, I never would have "thunk" it! :eek::wink: Naughty man! :tongue:

The men I have been with, albeit not that many, have all loved it. For me it's naughty and forbidden, so of course it is a turn on. Cleanliness is next to Godliness here, however!!

I'd rather not have mine licked, more out of discomfort for the woman, I guess. I couldn't see getting that much pleasure out of it. However, I'm incredibly nasty when it comes to pleasing, and will pretty much do anything.

If that's where the girl wants my tongue, I'll put it there.

Generally having my ass in a girl's face. Not the least akward thing I can think of. For some reason though, nothing turns me on more than the thought of a woman sticking her ass in mine. I'm orally fixated on women, I suppose.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Generally having my ass in a girl's face. Not the least akward thing I can think of. For some reason though, nothing turns me on more than the thought of a woman sticking her ass in mine. I'm orally fixated on women, I suppose.

Ampblaster, many women feel the same way. They find pleasure in pleasing you, just as you do by pleasing them. The way you feel about it is the same way many women feel about having a man perform oral sex. They are worried he doesn't really want to do it, so they are uncomfortable the whole time.

Communicate with the girls you are with and be honest. Most girls are not going to do it if they don't want to. If she expresses the desire, then lay back and enjoy!! :wink: