Would You Let Another Guy?

Would You Let Another Guy Cum In Your Mouth?

• Always

Votes: 25 15.5%
  • Never

Votes: 32 19.9%
  • It Depends

Votes: 47 29.2%
  • Only If He Is Negative

Votes: 21 13.0%
  • Only If We End Up In Bed Together

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • If I Am Horny For Him, Sure.

Votes: 34 21.1%

• Total voters
D

deleted235425

Would You Let Another Guy Cum In Your Mouth?

TailPipe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why, Red, that would depend entirely upon one or more of the following being part of the transaction: jewelry (H.Winston/Tiffany's), (faux) furs, automobiles (sleek and European, circa 1955-1975), property (town & country), a title (goes a long way), or cold hard cash (no checks or credit cards, please).
Um. Right.
Nonsense aside, in response to your question, I would have to say: What? Are you kidding? Of course I'd take it in my mouth! And swallow! (But not on an empty stomach.) Hey, when I go down on my knees, it ain't for my health or because I'm prayin'! Consequently, I vote with a resounding Always. So unless my depositor would rather hose down my back door, I will do my best to do my duty as a proud cocksucking Scout and swallow every last fucking drop of sweet/salty/spicy cum.
However . . .
I do get a bang out of witnessing a spectacular cumshot. A spurter/shooter is always a marvel to behold, and after the fireworks, I am all too happy to get down and lap up every gooey missile that got launched. (Ker-splat!)
Whooo-wheee! All this talk has worked up an appetite.
Got cum? - TP.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only with a boyfriend/partner who I'm in a closed relationship with, it'd be rare too as I mainly just like to eat my own, and that's after we've both talked a lot and been tested as I sometimes get cuts/sores in my mouth.