Would you let another man masturbate you?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by DrWho, Jul 14, 2007.

1. DrWho

DrWho New Member

Would other guys on here let another man masturbate them? This question is more aimed at guys who are not 100% gay. Would a guy who is, say, 100% straight, or there abouts, let another guy wank him if he didn't have to do anything in return?

I've no real experience with other men, but I've often wondered what it would be like to wank another guy.

How do the guys here feel about it? Would you let another man give you a wank?

2. scottbud

scottbud Active Member

Albums:
    I would and i would glady wank him off in return. I might even rimm him if he wants. lol

3. hotman911

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I would thats for sure.

4. zaza

zaza New Member

I`m not male or gay so you might not want my input but here goes anyway.

I would not allow another woman, or a man that I was not having a sexual relationship with, masturbate me for two reasons. Firstly I can do the job perfectly well and probably better than anyone else, and secondly I would probably feel inhibited and therefore find difficulty in climaxing with someone I wasn`t in a relationship with.

Would I want to perform the task for someone else? Thats difficult to say really. Deffinatly not to another woman, probably not to a man I wasn`t involved with. Would I want to watch someone else masturbate? Not female, but there are some men or groups I would like to watch, I think I may also like to watch my boyfriend being masturbated by or masturbating another woman, but this is something we have never explored and are unlikely to explore.

What if I were unable to do the job myself? As I am sure there are people who need sexual release, but are unable to do this for themselves, disabled people for example. I still think I would find it difficult to allow a woman to touch me, or allow a man who I didn`t have that sort of relationship with to. Then again there are lots of things I would find difficulty in allowing others to perform for me, but sometime it might be necessary. Is masturbation that different.

5. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

FUCK NO!homey dont play that.:eek:

6. CURVEDANDTHICKK

Why would a 100% straight man allow another man to masturbate him? If he consents to it then he is NOT 100% straight.

7. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    If I have any spirit of adventure and enjoy being on the exciting edge of sex, sure...why not? I have everthing to gain..nothing to lose! Probably would return the favor for almost any guy who wanted it and asked me !

8. D_Andy_Whorewall

D_Andy_Whorewall Account Disabled

If the mood and timing were right...YES !!

9. rd62624

Gold Member

Like avg-dick stated : if the mood and timing and if i could trust the person to keep it to himself ... yes i would.

10. dog-god

dog-god New Member

but have had a guy wank me in the sauna. i spunked and it felt good but i wouldn't want to touch another guys dick.

11. B_agapeboy

B_agapeboy New Member

i have before and i canyt say i wont do it again

12. hungcountryboy8+

hungcountryboy8+ New Member

Albums:
    Hell yes. Any takers?

13. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    I had a school friend - years ago ask me if I would jerk him off, he'd jerk me off. Given that even with my well honed gaydar I thought he was 100% straight kinda stunned me... but I said yes.

He's engaged now.

14. B_Swimming Lad

B_Swimming Lad New Member

My brother and i have wanked each other off a bit in the past. Nothing wrong with it my opinion. We've been inseperable all our lives, just some harmless brotherly bonding. We're really open towards each other and have shared girls and stuff. He's my best friend. lol

15. Xavyon

Xavyon New Member

Albums:

Hell yeah...done it b4 -&- will do it again...!

16. Beachnude

Beachnude New Member

There is nothing I would rather have happen, anytime, anyplace, I'm always ready.

17. LeeEJ

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I can't imagine it happening.

Even if I try to visualize it, as when posed with the question here, I'm quite flaccid and turned off by the idea.

I've joked that I'm lucky to stay aroused while masturbating; sometimes that's not far from the truth.. lol

18. warmhorizon

warmhorizon New Member

Albums:
    No way. I don't know, somehow it sounds kind of dirty. A "straight" friend of mine suggested it once and as curious as I was about what he was packing I shot him down. To each their own, I just son't like the idea of it.

19. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

Only if I knew him real well, we were totally wasted and he had a cute sister who wanted to watch us.

20. cklover

Gold Member

Albums:
    What a stupid thread! Why would any str8 man get into being stroked off by another man? Absurd. As a gay man, I'll say that the last thing I'd be interested in is another man jacking my dick. I can be blown, I can fuck, I can suck. Jerking off is a personal kind of self play. Str8 men look to women, whether in real life, or fantasy life, for sex and fun. This is just another ridiculous, moronic thread created because the poster wants to get into str8 men's pants...ain't gonna happen. Sorry, folks, sometime I get so pissed off.