Would you let another man masturbate you?

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never have, but I think that I would if I could trust that he wouldn't tell anyone or if he didn't know my other friends. Also, he would have to be a decent looking guy, around my age, not overweight, and masculine... if that ever happens, and he has a good sized dick... I might be curious enough to lend him a hand as well.
sounds like the married guy at my gym. saturday mornings early he is there; we make small talk for a while and if he's in the mood his towel comes off; has a nice sized cock that I jack; blew him once. immediately afterwards he flips back to sports talk or about what he'c gonna do later that day. never a word is spoken about it; we smile and say hey at the gym floor but that's it. discreet.

sounds like the married guy at my gym. saturday mornings early he is there; we make small talk for a while and if he's in the mood his towel comes off; has a nice sized cock that I jack; blew him once. immediately afterwards he flips back to sports talk or about what he'c gonna do later that day. never a word is spoken about it; we smile and say hey at the gym floor but that's it. discreet.

Very hot body, but being understanding and discrete is very, very hot.

Reactions: Willmah

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you're into edging, the experience is a lot more awesome if someone else does you. I'm talking about a long session, 3 or 4 hours. My fuck buddy does me, and I do him — but not the same day! I was edged by a pro when I was 18 and I'll never forget the experience. He used restraints which heightened the sensation

_mc27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you're into edging, the experience is a lot more awesome if someone else does you. I'm talking about a long session, 3 or 4 hours. My fuck buddy does me, and I do him — but not the same day! I was edged by a pro when I was 18 and I'll never forget the experience. He used restraints which heightened the sensation

Really? 3-4 hours? Whoa?!