Would you let another man masturbate you?

D

deleted645791

I'll masturbate this big dick myself, thank you very much.

AlamoSucker

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'll masturbate this big dick myself, thank you very much.

Fair enough, but if you ever find yourself with two broken arms, give me a call. I will selflessly do all in my power to make sure you continue to have all the masturbation sessions that you have come to expect and rely upon. In fact, I will even supply all the blow jobs you might need to get you through your broken arm recovery period (and am willing to audition for you anytime prior to that situation arising!)!!

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
I would say that the answer appears a majority YES. My dick is tired of the same damn hand time after time. It's tired of me doing it the same way every time. The little fella is tired of being jerked by a woman who doesn't know what she's doing, gets tired and acts like it is an obligation. Usually, in the right situation, another man has more enthusiasm for the "job" and is committed to doing his best to not just get you off but to give you a climax that you will remember. Who else but another man has some long term experience in handling a dick? Who but a man can relate to what your body and your mind is experiencing as he strokes you? He knows that every guy does it slightly different and MOST guys will pay attention and try to find what's working for you... like the stroke, the pace and the pressure. Yes, there are some selfish guys that think that their way is best and if it works for them, it must work for you. That's when I have to take over. LOL One stroke does not fit all cocks. It's true bonding when a guy takes the time to figure out what's working for the other guy and senses how his body is responding to what he is doing and adjust accordingly. I like the feeling of someone else's hand on my dick. When someone is jerking me off, it is a partnership. While he is attempting to find what works for me, at the same time I have to be willing to accept and adjust to different stimulations and not be judgemental that he's not doing it my way. We both have one goal in mind. It's about giving pleasure and not a horse race unless, it is a situation or environment like a sauna, restroom, park or the beach. Even then, if you don't pay attention to how you're doing it, the results can be just a mediocre load and we have all had some. I question if you really have to be gay to desire to pleasure another man with a hand job in a manner that you hope will provide him with an incredible feeling, especially when you truly know what an incredible hand job can feel like. Some cut men have no idea how to jerk off an uncut cock and likewise, some uncut men have no idea how to jerk off a cut cock. Learning is half the fun. If I am fortunate enough to be jerking or blowing another man and he feels it necessary to "take matters in hand" .....to finish himself off, then I apparently wasn't performing the "job" properly.