Would you let another man masturbate you?

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would other guys on here let another man masturbate them? This question is more aimed at guys who are not 100% gay. Would a guy who is, say, 100% straight, or there abouts, let another guy wank him if he didn't have to do anything in return?

I've no real experience with other men, but I've often wondered what it would be like to wank another guy.

How do the guys here feel about it? Would you let another man give you a wank?

As a gay man no, because I seen plenty of men who don’t wash their hands before sex, let alone after they use the bathroom.

Axios

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I stroked a few guys in the course of my life. The first one was my cousin's boyfriend. When they know you are average or below average, some big dick guys will always try to make it indirectly a subject or put this unequal situation into evidence. I think in Brazil there are more ways to know if a guy is hung or not because of our beach clothing protocols and because girls talk about it more shamelessly. I also think jerk off sessions and comparisons are more frequent here than elsewhere.
Anw, this is not something I need to do all the time, but I enjoy doing sometimes.
People wonder about humiliation. Yes, there is a degree of that. You will have to give up any pretense of being the "alfa male" around the dude whose dick is bigger than yours and you have admired. But most of the time it's worth it because this is simply a private and not a public affair. It feels good to befriend a big dick guy at this level. After all, he wouldn't do it with anyone - he chose you. Of course, having a 14cm dick, I will only anonymously admit that.
If you are a guy, you are 100% sure you're not interested in sex with dudes, and, therefore, you are not paralysed by homophobia, this is something fun to be done in front of the mirror.

Mickey1234

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a heart beat. I'm totally straight and not attracted to men at all. I can definitely appreciate a nice dick when i see one though I'd even "toss him off" if they'd let me given the chance ;)
I totally appreciate that. And you left yourself 10% in your totally straight self for that. Kudos.

Reactions: westashguy

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wonder how many mostly straight guys would enjoy giving rather than receiving. I'm among those who find some guys' junk sexy as fuck, but am not attracted beyond that. So I wouldn't enjoy receiving either a wank or head *from* a guy, but would likely enjoy giving one a toss.

Interestingly, @ItsAll4Kim knows the proper definition of masturbation ...

I discovered the desire to return the "favor" following the receipt of wanking or "head" from anyone. I have admired many cocks, which motivate me to place my cock on display. I think I've come to realize that I would enjoy watching masturbation more than having someone try to jerk-me-off. It is rewarding to feel the spasms resulting from having successfully given a hand job.

So, does @ItsAll4Kim "give", or only dreams of giving?

Reactions: Stabilo

Cecil56

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I ate lunch in the park yesterday and ended up chatting with a friendly guy. He mentioned that he likes cocks and pussy after some dirty talk. Asked if he would like to see my cock and he said yes. Quite a few people driving around, so he went to his pickup and I pulled my car up it so he could look down inside.

Dropped my pants and got my dick hard. He said nice dick and was enjoying the show. Asked if he wanted to see me cum and he said yes. I jerked and shot out a nice load. It was kind of fun putting on the show and he enjoyed it and thanked me.

I wish he could have done the wanking for me, but he was too nervous with the traffic. Maybe next time!

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While I consider myself 100% straight and prefer women no doubt that is the relationship preference. Now to be honest the majority of the time it is just about the orgasm or ejaculating and if that is all that is going to happen is some dude jerk you off then to me its simply about cumming and someone other than myself making it happen.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

batalaska

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would other guys on here let another man masturbate them? This question is more aimed at guys who are not 100% gay. Would a guy who is, say, 100% straight, or there abouts, let another guy wank him if he didn't have to do anything in return?

I've no real experience with other men, but I've often wondered what it would be like to wank another guy.

How do the guys here feel about it? Would you let another man give you a wank?

D

deleted300444

In a heart beat. I'm totally straight and not attracted to men at all. I can definitely appreciate a nice dick when i see one though I'd even "toss him off" if they'd let me given the chance ;)

I love your exuberance; "In a heart beat"

Reactions: westashguy

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think its so hot when you can manually stroke a guy off easily and give him a hard cum that way. When I was married to a woman that was one thing I wanted her to do for me that she couldn't master, no matter how hard she tried. I think she tried too hard.. I have a black lover who has about 8 inches boned and what a joy it is to hold that long flopper in my fist and stroke him. I honestly feel I have the natural and easy grip to stroke a guy off. But, there are some guys I've been with who no matter what, don't seem to respond to much of anything. Some lay there during intense oral given and hardly make a sound. I can masturbate them dry fisted or give a lubed hand job but still nothing. They can stroke themselves and sometimes not cum. I don't mean to put them down, it is something I don't understand. Then again, in my sexual life which began way too early I have always been really sensitive, which of course is good for me.