Would you let another man masturbate you?

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've had some friends of mine I figured were str8 jerk me off, and more.
Guess their curiosity couldn't be subdued(!). :smile: But yes, there are straight
men in my circle of friends I'd love to have jerk me off....I have fantasies
of that happening, but probably it won't. And I would gladly return the
favor!

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like to jerk off with another guy, or jerk each other. It would be a good experience, I think. And will probably be as far as I go. But it's never happened yet...

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had more than a few supposedly str8 guys do more than fondle and jerk me off in private. Ask any other current or former male stripper and you'll get the same reply. Always found it surprising..., how many (men) will claim they're str8 and also say that they've (never) done anything like this before.

The closet doors are often on a sliding track. The degree of openness varies depending on the situation.

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
100% yes (and have) how can it be a ''gay thing'' when all me masturbate. why not let someone do it to you, and you can do it to them. where's the harm in that.

D_Gene_Rugburn

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lots of "str8" guys have let me help them out and I don't think it makes them gay or even bi...lots of guys wonder how does my mate jack? what gets him going enough to shoot a load? Is his technique better than mine?..I don't mind in the least and I don't expect anything back (although its sometimes nice if I get an unexpected treat...which has happened more than once). Anyway to the straight guys, if you feel like trying it...bite the bullet, ask a mate and see where it takes you you may find its a bit of a turn on!

diesel418

Expert Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I was in college this subject came up and I reacted like every "normal" guy has been conditioned to react; wth an obvious no. Since I've gotten older, and I guess more secure I think it might be kind of hot. I agree with Camchain how can it be gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) if we all do it? Sometimes my arms get tired anyway. The more the merrier!

striker83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think it would be interesting. I have had a few offers but never followed through. I think if the right guy with the right offer and cock came along.....sure why not?

mobpor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi. Straight guy here. Had a threesome with a work friend and her husband before. To cut a long story short, they were both surprised at the size of my dick - my flaccid cock was bigger than his hard on. When he asked if he could touch it just to see what a big dick felt like, I was apprehensive but I let him. As I fucked his wife he 'helped' with his hand and also slid his dick into her pussy beside me - maybe he was bi. Anyway, after we all finished fucking he grabbed hold of my dick again and wanked me till I came all over his cock and stomach. Like I said, I'm not gay but I was in a threesome situation so I let both parties enjoy what I had to offer.

smudgey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yep, definitely. I'm up for anything! Would love to masturbate with a few of my mates, I really think it could strengthen and add a whole new dimension to the friendship

cowboyfireman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
By definition no one can masterbate another...if I use my hand to make another man ejaculate than I have given him a hand job...so to answer your question, I have never masterbated another man but I have given and received plenty of hand jobs, sometimes on a crowded dance floor and once on a airplane when some breeders took up residence in the restroom.

DrWho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to be honest and say that I'd really like to wank another guy and see what it felt like to have him cum in my hand, but getting the chance to do it is another matter, ask the wrong person and that's a friendship wrecked. Would be an interesting experience.

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To paraphrase the old saying, "Any port in a storm, any hole in a hurry."

OK, I'm gay, but I don't see why a guy shouldn't give another a hand job. It's fine in some cultures, and is considered to be part of growing up and bonding and learning how to interact with others. We just seem to get hung up on things like that in the west.