Would you let another man masturbate you?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m assuming this is for the straight guys but I absolutely would and have
Mustly but us gay guys, we love to see what are the opinion about straight guys, abd I’m so pleased to see how many str8 guys wouldn’t mind another guy j/o ther beautiful penises ... and must of them are so great about it, I haven’t see any kind of hostility or prejudice, and you my friend Beanie .. I don’t know who won’t want to touch you extremely hot penis, yo if I could I would have none stop, mind blowing sex with you.

Reactions: Beanie

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mustly but us gay guys, we love to see what are the opinion about straight guys, abd I’m so pleased to see how many str8 guys wouldn’t mind another guy j/o ther beautiful penises ... and must of them are so great about it, I haven’t see any kind of hostility or prejudice, and you my friend Beanie .. I don’t know who won’t want to touch you extremely hot penis, yo if I could I would have none stop, mind blowing sex with you.
Ahah thanks

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Exactly, but the problem is how to find them in the real life! :(

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly, but the problem is how to find them in the real life! :(
Well yeah, that is another story, I don’t think you can actually loook for them, it just happens, what is much more exiting is wen a curious str8 guy does want to experience with a gay guy.... I guess for my experiences.. is “ to be at the right place in the right time”

Reactions: Frankiefrom

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well yeah, that is another story, I don’t think you can actually loook for them, it just happens, what is much more exiting is wen a curious str8 guy does want to experience with a gay guy.... I guess for my experiences.. is “ to be at the right place in the right time”

I agree on everything you wrote!!

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree on everything you wrote!!
Awwww I would love to chat with you buddy, you seam extremely nice, and I’d yiu are Italian.. congratulations on your English is perfect !

Reactions: The Little Boy

If you would like it, find someone who would do it for you. It’s bit a big deal.

The Little Boy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awwww I would love to chat with you buddy, you seam extremely nice, and I’d yiu are Italian.. congratulations on your English is perfect !

Oh, really? Can you say that just for these few messages? Well, thank you! :grinning:

You can start a conversation with me anytime! :)

FinMe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry, I was a little drunk last night and totally misread FinMe's post.
@IntactMale Not to worry. The freezer Isle is usually were I get hit on by guys. Not the sexy part, like ice cream but the frozen veggies section. I guess it could be worse if it was the fruit section. I will get letters for that. Anyway, it's all good.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Would other guys on here let another man masturbate them? This question is more aimed at guys who are not 100% gay. Would a guy who is, say, 100% straight, or there abouts, let another guy wank him if he didn't have to do anything in return?

I've no real experience with other men, but I've often wondered what it would be like to wank another guy.

How do the guys here feel about it? Would you let another man give you a wank?

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my best friend use to lube me up and jerk me off at least once a week. at first i was nervous about it and even said no, but gave in and got rock hard and came like hell. he said he liked it and it became regular. i told him it did make me want dickand it led to him watching me suck dick.

my best friend use to lube me up and jerk me off at least once a week. at first i was nervous about it and even said no, but gave in and got rock hard and came like hell. he said he liked it and it became regular. i told him it did make me want dickand it led to him watching me suck dick.
Did you jerk him off too?

Pullinit2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Putting aside experimentation in high school, I have masturbated with friends a few times as an adult. Never with strangers. Among friends, it's a special level of intimacy and bonding.
I'm jealous