Would you let another man masturbate you?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've jerked off many guys and have also been in the receiving side many times. I find it incredibly sexy to trust my manhood to another sexy man who knows how to handle his own equipment!
Some guys are just so fantastic at masturbation you dont want anything more. Over the years my hands have pleasured many guys, I've seen the looks on their faces and the eyes crossed at climax as they experience that divine cum shot and cum stream (check where the guy wants his load to end up)and in return I've been tossed off and seen the stars as it were. A good wanker, and all hands are different, is the height of sexual contact as you have to trust your cock and balls to the hands of another guy.

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Some guys are just so fantastic at masturbation you dont want anything more. Over the years my hands have pleasured many guys, I've seen the looks on their faces and the eyes crossed at climax as they experience that divine cum shot and cum stream (check where the guy wants his load to end up)and in return I've been tossed off and seen the stars as it were. A good wanker, and all hands are different, is the height of sexual contact as you have to trust your cock and balls to the hands of another guy.

Very well put. Some one else masturbating you is such a very different experience.

Also, for me - and maybe others as well - as I start to orgasm and ejaculate, I also tend to draw back on my stroking. I am stroking very hard leading up to climax, but then I just cannot carry it through. When someone else masturbates me my experience has been that he keeps going strong all the way until the end, which kind of drives me crazy! in a good way. Serious stroking after that last drop is out of me just drives me nuts!

Tony

gameshow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This happened many years ago when I was in my 40's. I was a teacher for many years and had recently retired from the profession. I joined a local gym not to get muscle, but to use the treadmill, stairclimber, etc. I noticed a rather young hispanic man kept starring at me, but I wasn't there for sex and ignored him. I use this gym mainly in the afternoon because there is almost no one there. The next thing I knew this guy was on the treadmill next to me (there were tons of empty ones available). I looked over at him and he was smiling and said "I thought it was you". I asked who he was even though he seemed familiar and told me he was a former student of mine. Everything came back to me and I remembered him, I
got off the machine and shook his hand when he came in for a giant hug. (Eeww we were both sweaty). Small talk about what he was doing, etc. He told me he was 25. (Where does the time go?) I told him I was finishing up and was headed for the steam room. He asked if he could join me and followed me. Without thinking I undressed and walked to the steam room and hung up my towel on one of the hooks outside and he did the same. No one was in there and he sat right next to me. He asked if I was married and said he wasn't either. He stood up in front of me and said how good I looked for my age. As he said this he started touching himself and pulled back his foreskin. He asked why I wasn't cut and said he knew we had something in common as he sat down next to me he started rubbing my thigh. I asked what we had in common he said our heritage that neither of us was cut and put his hand on my cock. All the while I'm practically in a state of shock and did nothing to stop him. He took my hand and put it on his cock and said there was no one around. Honestly, I was in some sort of daze as I couldn't believe this was happening. He knew how to play with foreskin and before I knew it, I came all over the place and he followed almost immediately after. He said he had a "thing" for me during school but knew I would never do anything about it. I was still in a state of disbelief and said nothing as I walked to the shower. We exchanged numbers and met again a few more times, but this is way long so I'll end it here.

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Spot on comment here. I jerk off with guys here and there, but there is only one or two that are REALLY good at the craft and with these men I have no problem surrendering my cock to their expertise. They know exactly what to do and how to send my eyes rolling in their sockets.

Meat09

Worshipped Member
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
fuck yeah love having another guy beat me off always makes me blow so fuckin huge all over my ripped up chest
When do I get to jack off your huge cock and make you shoot all over my huge muscle pecs?