Would you let another man masturbate you?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for me, a handjob is among the lower forms of sexual intimacy... so... sure...?
Yeah I wouldn’t get fulfill with a hand job, I’ll like more at list a hot blowjob .and that is the list thing I can do to a guy, and with a guy.. and no kissing is outa the question .. I must kiss my sexual partner !

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted1946111

No. I would want to do him, or have him in my mouth

Brett_Large

Sexy Member
Media
I have when drunk. A gay coworker was really determined to see my cock after a work night out. We were drunk and went back to mine to drink more. And he kept asking so in the end, after a few more drinks and to stop him from asking continually, I pulled it out and said there you go. He asked to touch it. I said yes only because I was wasted. He started to wank me. I let him do it for a while but it was too weird so I stopped him and put it away.

LeftHandLuke

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would under the right circumstances. I've been to a few adult theaters with the uninvited offer but I politely stopped their hand from touching it. Probably have a better chance in a bate buddy situation.

Montrealdude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would under the right circumstances. I've been to a few adult theaters with the uninvited offer but I politely stopped their hand from touching it. Probably have a better chance in a bate buddy situation.
I have never been to an adult theater, are you allowed to masturbate in it? Do they give small tissue and stuff ?