Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah...whenever I've shared a bathroom with a roommate or a friend (e.g. at a hotel), I let them know it's ok to use the toilet or sink while I'm in there. Most have reciprocated the offer. Since it's just among guys, It makes no difference if the shower has an opaque shower curtain or clear glass. I've been using gyms with open showers since college, so I'm totally used to other men seeing me scrub my penis. I'm also at ease being the one taking a leak in sight of my friend.

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(hit post by accident) .. Three inches from my face. It was the first time I had ever seen it (not the last) and it was more perfect than I had ever imagined. His dick was as sexy as he was. He laughed and asked if I liked what I saw and I said something like .. how could I not .. can't remember exactly. But we were in a washroom stall at a busy bar and had to leave.

tenn77

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Of course why not. Now my shower is frosted glass but either way is fine. I figure if they don't mind doing it I don't mind if they come in, peak, or whatever.

My sister doesn't hesitate when she is visiting or my mother for tgat matter. They are more regular during shower time than friends or visitors as the family is usually there for an extended visit.

D

deleted4710801

Of course. If they needed to use the toilet urgently, it would be a great excuse to show myself nude without making it weird.

Unfortunately in Australia, the bathroom and toilet are separate rooms! :D