Would you lick her asshole?

dr_pepper

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A question that I have seen come up before is if you really like a lady will you lick her asshole. Well...

Personally, I will always try, if it happens again depends on her.

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
assuming everything is clean and clear, i love propping a woman's ass in the air as if i was going to fuck her from behind and instead going down on her pussy and ass. not trying to push my tongue beyond her sphincter... just licking up and down between her ass and pussy. getting the entire area slick with spit. this has led to some unexpected anal sex before when the end result is a relaxed and soaked anus.

Reactions: orangeC

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
also enjoy being on the receiving end. last night and this morning i thoroughly lost track of time and space while one of my current lovers spent a long time alternating between sucking my cock deep into her throat (still an inch or so that couldn't quite make it), licking and sucking my balls and licking my ass. i started to cum while she was jacking me and licking my ass. as soon as she realized what was coming she slid her mouth over my cock and swallowed every last bit of cum.

Reactions: orangeC

Tense0000

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
" Shit! I'll eat the pussy, the butt, I'll eat every mother fuckin' thing"
- Samuel Jackson in "True Romance":smile:

shemalelover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love it especially if it is hairy - seem to get the best reaction after I have eaten them to an orgasm and then flip them over for a relaxing tonguing. After that, I am usually balls-deep in their mouth.

Nickstevens

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never tried it. I wouldn't mind doing it if I was in a fuck frenzy but then I would be a little worried about completely freaking out the girl - what if she is not into it.