Would you lick her asshole?

hunginut

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Abso-fucking-lutely. We're both into it.......it's a complete and total sensory overload. Love it, without question. :D

B_ErikKimber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I love licking my girlfriend's ass and it drives her crazy. Her husband has never done it so it is something special we share together.

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
YES, I love rimming an asshole, both guys and girls ;)

I have sometimes licked an asshole for haft an hour..I just love it.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Licking her asshole is an artform... first, you must let her know by eating her pussy, that she's gonna cum no matter what... then you put your LIPS around her asshole and french kiss that tight little pucker until it lets your tongue tip in... gotta be real clean though.. no funk... do that while shes curled up under you while she's swallowing your cock and you own her... then when she cums you fuck her long deep and hard until you cum.. and you own her...

This is a regular part of my wife and I's playtime!:tongue:

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am LMAO @ how almost everyone made certain to specify that she had to be showered first :) I guess I thought that kind of went without saying. Licking ass, licking pussy, sucking dick pretty much any and everything sexual is best done with a clean partner. I just like how everyone added that caveat. No offense to anyone (I like it clean too),it's just an amusing pattern if you read through from page one.

....Carry on

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
Absolutely YES, I will qualify that with "not ever lady gets that treatment". She has to be special, longer term and a strong level of trust. The last special lady to receive that pleasure from me, seemed to extreamly enjoy it. What puzzles me is, sometime later, after we hadn't been having sex for months....we were talking and she made the remark "I don't want anyone licking my ass and I don't want to lick anyone elses". Well, she seemed to enjoy it well enough before. Don't know if this was a change of mind, or she convienantly blocked out that she had enjoyed that pleasure. LOL