Would you lick her asshole?

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
OK, I know I am kind of getting off topic but the thread made me think about Khia...It's so funny because of this song I have a permanent word association with "my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack," lol.

I don't know if the video will open but its on youtube and I am sure most people have already heard it anyway.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jMCMlNyySvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
OK, I know I am kind of getting off topic but the thread made me think about Khia...It's so funny because of this song I have a permanent word association with "my neck, my back, lick my pussy and my crack," lol.

I don't know if the video will open but its on youtube and I am sure most people have already heard it anyway.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jMCMlNyySvo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I remember that song. It wasn't until I heard the dirty version that I even knew what she was talking about. There was a woman who knew what she wanted :biggrin1:

Brock Rockington

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I gotta say I love eating pussy, but wouldnt go anywhere near the anus, and I'm an ass man. I don't really get the ass eating thing. I will bite, kiss, lick, squeeze, jiggle, and use as pillow, the ass cheeks, but licking an asshole strikes me as kinda gross, not to judge of course. I've always been interested in the appeal, though.

jwilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Heck yea as long as shes clean. I've done it with a couple of girls, and I love it.

Youngnhard69

Sexy Member
Media
i tried it on my gf once with out her knowing what i was going to do but i just told her to turn around like if i was going to do her doggy style and i went down on her ass for like a minute and she said wow im sure she liked it because she didnt say anything else like to stop or something but when i asked her did u like it she said idk what to say cause i was surprised

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it once to my gf and i guess it made her sphyncter super relaxed because she ended up letting out a silent flatulation that was like a gust of wind and smelled like sulfer, or cheese, one of those kinds of odors. The combination of that and her very hairy asshole turned me off from doing it

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
doogie, it's definitely not my thing either. I cannot be arsed to prepare my arse because I don't like even the idea of accidentally farting on someone I love. Nor being farted upon.

Though I must admit that I'd put my nose in, briefly, and love to fist and finger.