Would you lick her asshole?

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
HAHA...wow, I'm really surprised at how many dudes have never gone down on a woman's ass before. Some of you guys act like it's some sort of new kinky fetish. To each his own.

As for me, yes I have licked a woman's ass before. I liked it, and so did she. If any of you dudes have ever had a tongue in your ass before, you would know why.

tinypeny

Just Browsing
Media
Seriously,I daily burn with desire to go down on girls' ass.And everytime I get laid with my bedfriend I use to spend several minutes in this practice.And I love it and she loves it too.

Last edited:

blondbabygirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had it done to me in my past and thought it was nasty. The hubby and I are on the same page when it comes to rimming, we both think it's gross. You all can have it, don't want any part in it.

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
assuming everything is clean and clear, i love propping a woman's ass in the air as if i was going to fuck her from behind and instead going down on her pussy and ass. not trying to push my tongue beyond her sphincter... just licking up and down between her ass and pussy. getting the entire area slick with spit. this has led to some unexpected anal sex before when the end result is a relaxed and soaked anus.

Reactions: orangeC

claver

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
also enjoy being on the receiving end. last night and this morning i thoroughly lost track of time and space while one of my current lovers spent a long time alternating between sucking my cock deep into her throat (still an inch or so that couldn't quite make it), licking and sucking my balls and licking my ass. i started to cum while she was jacking me and licking my ass. as soon as she realized what was coming she slid her mouth over my cock and swallowed every last bit of cum.

Reactions: orangeC

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like being rimmed myself, so yes, I'd return the favor to her and rim her too. I think it's very kinky and hot.

Mooner_007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me I think I would lick her if we were showering lol not really sure if I'd do it. It's never been done to me.

But.. in the hot heat of the moment.. things can get pretty crazy. So maybe.

D_Ernest Porknine

Experimental Member
Media
I love to lick my wife's asshole but she doesn't really like it because I think she thinks it is unclean even though she keeps it very clean. I wish would get into it. She also is not interested in anal sex. I've done anal with other women and although I'm not a big fan of it it is something different to do once in awhile