Would You Like A Big Cock To Go With Those Big Tits?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You see, I like tits. Boobies. Dirty pillows. Love cushions.

I always wonder if a girl with big tits likes big cocks or thinks she should have one to go with her big tits? Or if she gets more attention from hung guys than lesser endowed females do.

What are people's thoughts? Discuss big tits and big cocks. Do they go together? Like a horse and...

Do endowed men prefer women to be quite endowed also? etc etc. I'm interested to know.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm average in size, and my wife has perfect, big, soft pillows. It would be fun to slide in between them occasionally and not get totally lost. Jen dated a larger man before we married, and she's mentioned that it looked really erotic seeing his size poke through her cleavage, kind of like the 'gifted' boys in the adult videos can manage.

So.... YES, big boners are a great match for a healthy rack.

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
I totally find IsraeliWifey's big, bouncy tits to be delectable and no matter how big your dick you're likely to lose sight of it if you tit fucked her. :)

I wonder if Shoshana is hebrew for great tits? Seinfeld's one time girlfriend had that name and was she stacked!!!

No disrespect intended just a little vocal appreciation.

Inquiring about 2' shipwright chisels, preparing dinner with a machete, dismantling delicate furniture with a sledgehammer, wearing a backpack large enough to fit a small adult, carving a club from a bridge pylon, wanting to paintball with a gating gun in each arm... yeah...

I like the feel of big things. :biggrin1:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have small tits and it's certainly never stopped men with big cocks finding me hot. Unlike dick size some men don't perceive big boobs as important and indeed a huge amount of men prefer small and perky.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would say a well endowed man may have more confidence to approach a woman with ample assets,whether it be big breasts,a big round butt,or well rounded and shapely hips.I know I may sometimes may see a tall,big boned woman with a big butt and think to myself 'I bet you need to be packing to satisfy her'.Pretty silly thinking I guess....

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Unlike dick size some men don't perceive big boobs as important and indeed a huge amount of men prefer small and perky.

In what sense did you mean this? Men think dick size is more important than breast size in their minds? Or is this from a woman's perspective in that women think big dicks are more important than men think big breasts are important?