Would you like more attention for being well hung?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Feb 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

FunGirl: This question came up while chatting last night and I think it's intriguing. If big cocks were like big breasts (ie. clearly visable to the public), would you want the added attention that would go along with it? The stares, the objectification, the added awareness and recognition from both sexes etc..

It would sure make it alot easier on us girls who like 'em big thats for sure! ;)

2. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: For me I love the attention as I guess I'm an exhibitionists and in my job it never hurts to advertise
    the goods. ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

hung: Checked out BigBoyDave. Yes I will agree that it pays to advertise. Although I am not in business as such, I always feel great when I can show dick. It is part of my human body, just as females are able to cover their breast, I cover my penis and at times, I as old as I am put on a display. Nothing to fear, except fear itself.

4. benderten2001

Gold Member

I probably would have to opt to NOT draw any more attention to myself than I already receive. Just read my posts regarding clothing issues. I have struggled to learn not to worry about "showing" and now, I have gotten a more relaxed attitude. But, I still try to show discretion and do not go out of my way to flaunt it and exploit the issue of my size. It's just not in my character to show off so to speak. And, I don't think I should apologize for that stand; nor feel too guilty about it.

--Don't get me wrong, though--I like the fact that I am larger than average and I secretly appreciate the admiration from those who know the "truth" about me.

I'm still getting used to the notion that I indeed am on the larger side....(didn't REALLY grasp that fact until the internet and the lpsg!) Being tall and on the "lanky" side, I thought my endowment required "super-length status" to be qualified as really, really hung...to look "proportionately large" to my frame. Turns out though that statistically, I am already way above average and, grasping that fact over the last couple of years has been a hoot I must admit! Comparing pix of other guys (men who consider themselves large or are judged that way) to my size....well I have learned and finally am accepting that I have nothing at all to worry about. It's such a relief, too!

Being that I am the easy-going, shy type, (surprise!) I believe I can be quite happy with only those closest to me really knowing all the details about me. In my mind, those are the only ones who would need to know.

p.s.
    --Don't bother wondering about my being shy and yet typing away here in the lpsg! I've yet to figure that one out! :D

5. Imported

Gold Member

dhq412: lol
    i would really hope that this were never the case, seeing as to the length of my penis is probably equivalent to a girl with an AA cup. :-x I really wouldn't want to know how many girls wouldnt talk to me just because i have a small(ok, i lied, non existant) bulge

thanks,
    dhq

6. Imported

Gold Member

hungone: I actually feel this is a private part of my body - and I like the idea that I have some control over who knows how big I am. But I think a lot of it is in what you wear...... If I wear tight pants - you can see that I am hung. Likewise - if a woman wears a tight top - you can tell she is large. I feel that for woman who don't want the world to know they are top heavy - then don't wear tight tops. I tend to wear loose fitting pants - so as not to advertise to the world my size.

7. Imported

Gold Member

ace420: No more attention. I try to avoid it at all costs.

8. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

For my job, I count on it being the centre of attention, naturally. In my day life, however, I prefer being noticed and admired for less superficial qualities than the size of my cock. I don't dress to emphasize it nor conceal it. If it does receive attention (okay; I know it does), I hope that people I have any interaction with realise that's more to me than just my genitalia!

9. Imported

Gold Member

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1044985596;start=0#7 date=02/11/03 at 19:11:35]For my job, I count on it being the centre of attention, naturally. In my day life, however, I prefer being noticed and admired for less superficial qualities than the size of my cock. I don't dress to emphasize it nor conceal it. If it does receive attention (okay; I know it does), I hope that people I have any interaction with realise that's more to me than just my genitalia![/quote]
    Hey I am in total agreement with you on this and if so called friends are uncomfortable with your apperarance that is hard to hide then they really are not friends

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

My friends aren't uncomfortable with it in the least. They are aware of my endowment. Most of them ... even the straight dudes ... have come to see me perform at least once. They realise that Thumper is just one part of me and doesn't define me as a whole. Real friends accept you for who you are.

11. jonb

Gold Member

Everyone here knows I don't like the extra attention. OTOH, if you answer an ad for "figure modeling" jobs, you get what you deserve. LOL

12. Imported

Gold Member

SpeedoGuy: To a large extent I can control the amount of attention I receive.

I'm not large enough to be very noticeable in normal clothing but I can get plenty of attention simply by wearing my namesake swim suit. This happens mainly before and after swim practice at the health club. However, at the occasional summertime pool party or hottub bash, its especially fun to watch the reaction of women who normally only see me in street clothing. At these times I neither flaunt it or hide it. Instead, I get a cheap thrill out of watching them stealing sneaky peeks at me before and after I plunge in to the water.

BTW, nice avatar FunGirl! <---- jaw dropping!

LOL

13. Imported

Gold Member

Leafhound: I'll take as much attention as I can get FunGirl! Sometimes, I wish there was another way of showing women that I'm hung. If showing off my big cock were as easy as a big busted girls wearing a tight sweater, I do it when going out, partying or picking up girls. Then, if I'm at work, for example, I'd just wear looser fitting clothes.

Right now all I can do is wearing uncomfortably tight fitting pants or hang out at a nude beach! ;)

14. Imported

Gold Member

Dickprint: I would love if you could detect my bulge thru a heavy overcoat, just as you can a women with huge sweater puppets. But I show enough thru regular sized clothes, I'm glad I don't have to wear tight clothes to show. I stay clear of the bikinis & speedos in public, only for the reason I can't control my hard ons. Now if hard ons were as acceptible as hard nipples, then that would be such a relief. I would wear spandex to the grocery store watching everyone sneak peeks, but with me, I don't mind if you stare, its nothing but a turn on for me.

15. Imported

Gold Member

look9989: About ten years ago, at work, I walked past two lawyers (both female) and one turned to the other and said, "I wouldn't mind getting into HIS pants," and the other replied, "yeah, but he's a little TOO obvious." Another time, when waiting for a bus, I overheard this woman say to her teenaged daughter, "some guys show a lot more than others." So, I guess I've gotten plenty of attention, some of it downright embarassing!

16. Imported

Gold Member

neworlnssteel: Yeah i would love more attention. The only time anyone see mine is when I am in the shower and I don't show too much of a bulge in regular clothing.

17. Imported

Gold Member

a2largedick: Although I hated the attention on the beach or swimming pool when younger :mad:, I have gone through a proces of being more at ease with it over the years, even starting to like it. I learned to see the humouristic side of it ;D (the comments are often funny, and peoles faces can be too!). It does not mean it cannot still embarras me :-[, but that somehow it has become an integral part of the beach -experience ;).

And Yes, I whish being endowed and wearing a speedo was just as accepted as being a largebreasted woman in a tight top.

18. Imported

Gold Member

FieldRatt9: I totally agree with the last statement made by a2largedick. Women with skimpy, tight bikini tops are more accepted than us guys with large bulges in our speedos. I don't mind the attention I get at clothed swimming pools but I've been asked more than once to put on "shorts or something".

19. Imported

Gold Member

Me_Likey: Wow, how did I miss this post... great topic FunGirl! Thought I'd give this post a bump to hear more guys (and girls) chime in on this one.

I'd love to see the tables turned on you guys! ;)

20. txquis

Gold Member

I missed it too.

I don't need any more attentionfor it i dont think.
    I dont mind the attention that i do get,
    but i wouldnt seek out more.

Draft saved Draft deleted