Would you like more attention for being well hung?

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll never forget when
our English teacher showed us
the video of Zefferelli's ROMEO AND JULIET
and I got my first look
at a "codpiece".

I think i had my first wet dream
over that.

YES, BRING EM BACK ;D

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a leather codpiece I just finished making for myself, custom fitted. Sorry for the crummy pictures. Two years ago, when Mother asked what I wanted for Christmas, and I said "A sewing Machine," she had no idea...

Apr0358.JPG

Apr0360.JPG

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW.
YOu GO, Ericbear.

Luckily, the codpieces in ROMEO AND JULIET
were just one pouch.
If the penis had had its own personal
compartment, like yours,
i dont think they would have showed us
the film in school :D

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=txqis link=board=meetgreet;num=1044985596;start=36#44 date=05/16/03 at 10:40:03]Luckily, the codpieces in ROMEO AND JULIET
were just one pouch.
[/quote]

The original codpiece that came with these leather shorts (from Mr. S Leathers) was just a simple pouch.  It was a bit on the small side, so I decided to make a new one.  I guess I got a bit carried away in the design.

meathose10: I'd prefer it in a light-colored stretch cotton myself....

Curtis: Do one of those in denim, and you may create the first comfortable pair of jeans ever made!

Curtis

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=Curtis link=board=meetgreet;num=1044985596;start=36#47 date=05/16/03 at 19:33:39]Do one of those in denim, and you may create the first comfortable pair of jeans ever made![/quote]

Actually, I did! Since I had to develop the patterns myself, I was reluctant to cut up expensive leather until I got it right. Also, not being very experienced, I wasn't sure how it would come out when sewing heavy material. So, I made a couple of test codpieces out of inexpensive denim first, until I had everything worked out.

P4~1.gif

But, you can actually buy jeans with a pouch...Check out www.sportjeans.com. I have a pair of these, which are covered by US patent 5,678,250. (A drawing from the patent is above.) The pouch really isn't that big, and they are not all that well made, but they are different. The buttons on the exposed button fly started to come loose, so I replaced them with metal buttons, like inside the flap of Levis 501 jeans, to draw a bit more attention.

spd: Hi all, this is my first post so go easy on me. I'm so happy to have found this place, I've had a lot of questions answered just by lurking.

I wish I had some of you guys problems!! I'm a grower, a term I just recently discovered, I didn't know I was different for years. Anyway I'm about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long flacid and about 2 around I'd guess with medium size balls that stay up tight most of the time. So I don't have a package that shows. When aroused I'm a very solid 8" X 6 3/4. I'm not super huge but most women are impressed and especialy surprised when they see how much it grows. I just wish I could display more of my actual " capability ' if you know what I mean. Sometimes I'll hand long but usually only for a short time, I know what kind of looks you guys get all the time from that experience. What to do? Anyone in the same situation?

I got a friend who has huge balls that hang 12 inches, he has to go to extremes to keep them hidden. sometimes they get loose and oh man does he get some attention. The poor guy, he also has a very small dong. We've talked about trading but I think I'm good. ;D

Thanks for listening I got lots of other questions.

ORCABOMBER: Woah, I'm impressed just because you can sew! Hope you've got a girl who appreciates that!

:D

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=spd link=board=meetgreet;num=1044985596;start=48#49 date=05/18/03 at 02:34:47]Hi all, this is my first post so go easy on me.  I'm so happy to have found this place, I've had a lot of questions answered just by lurking.

I wish I had some of you guys problems!! ......Thanks for listening I got lots of other questions.[/quote]
Well, thanks for joining in I guess. I get what you mean, altough you must be the biggest grower I've ever heard of, WOW! For me, my legs are pretty wide (I'm not fat, I AM big boned ;) ) so I can't get much "viewage" in either.

spd: Orcabomber, thanks for the reply, I have pretty large thighs and I guess that makes it harder to show a package as you said. For the longest time I thought everyone's penis grew like mine so when I'd see the hung guys in the shower I thought damn how big must they be hard? This is a great site, I wish I had found it earlier.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1044985596;start=48#50 date=05/20/03 at 05:15:25]Woah, I'm impressed just because you can sew! Hope you've got a girl who appreciates that!

:D[/quote]

Girl?

Don't you know, all gay men can sew! They teach us when they issue us our official gay cards. ;D

tott666: [quote author=ericbear link=board=meetgreet;num=1044985596;start=48#53 date=05/20/03 at 13:32:33]

Girl?

Don't you know, all gay men can sew!  They teach us when they issue us our official gay cards. ;D
[/quote]

I'm actually a tailor though i don't work as one nowadays. Comes in handy when i need new trousers or need to sew in a button though.

;D

ORCABOMBER: Spd, you're very welcome. there's literally tons of good stuff here!

Eric, erm, have I mentioned I used to be able to stitch when I was younger?

Okay, and when I meant "girl" I meant wo-man in case anyone's fretting.

Finedessert: On 5/20/03

ORCABOMBER said:

" I AM big boned "

I assume that's why your here. ::)

Grandpa

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=meetgreet;num=1044985596;start=48#57 date=05/21/03 at 07:59:03]
I assume that's why your here.  ::)
Grandpa  [/quote]
*sigh* You've done it again!

bustyredhead: As a well-endowed girl, I believe I have some insight into this. I love my breasts, and very much so. However, I do sometimes wish I had the ability to make them smaller at times so I could wear more 'common' clothes without issues of suffocation (yeah, they're like that). I think guys are incredibly lucky. For all the problems you face, I've dealt with worse. Except for dipping into toilets; that's just icky. lol

- Nene (Glad They Don't Hang That Low)