Would You Like To Be Exposed Nude To Others?

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One of my exes used to love to brag about my size. One time my ex and I had made out pretty heavy and had gotten ready to go somewhere. We walked out of the bedroom to join our houseguest (female from France) so we could go to dinner, when my ex depantsed me. Lol - she was shocked and yes I was 1/2 hard at the time. She kinda had a crush on me for a bit after that.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love to be exposed in front of a group of females from my social circle as I have a rampant SPH fetish and a tiny penis to go with it. Of course not in any overtly illegal or intrusive manner instigated by myself. Long time since college age skinny dipping days but back then I didn't have my fetish so after the alcohol wore of I only felt embarrassed.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl that I was fuck buddies with not only exposed me to her college roommate, but made me cum while she watched. This was after all of us got drunk and high.

That wasn't even the craziest part of the night, the guy that she was fucking on campus was banging down her door angrily while we were in the middle of fucking after her roommate left.

D

deleted2696141

I've taken part in a couple of life modelling sessions. Not full classes - each time it was one-on-one for an artist. If I'm honest it was definitely thrilling but not so far as to be arousing. Penis size wasn't directly involved - well I guess it helped with my confidence to do it, lol, but size wasn't the motivation. In both cases I started out nervous, got settled, and eventually got so comfortable I sprang a semi on and off. It didn't go any further than that though.

I really enjoy CMNM so have done that a couple of times - almost always as the NM. That was explicitly about the arousal and sexual side of things. In both cases I was basically on display in front of a handful of people, wanking naked while they were clothed and watching. Again, size helped me with being comfortable to do it but I wasn't wanking to show off my size.

The few times I was the CM I found that I really enjoyed the change in dynamic and the voyeuristic aspect of it. I don't know if I found myself jealous as such, I definitely found that in addition to the voyeuristic thrill I was also getting a vicarious exhibitionist thrill - if that makes sense? Knowing and enjoying the NM side allowed me to enjoy the CM side more?

LondonRel

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got debagged by mates at a party after I had gone to bed wasted....the next day a couple of girls said I was big, when one of my mates (who I gym with so has seen me naked a lot) said I was a lot smaller than normal at the party due to being drunk....was hot

Honestly, being exposed or naked in front of a group of guys is a pretty big turn on for me. I love the combination of it being embarrassing but in a fun/playful way to be very exhilarating. I've found myself in a few of these scenarios before and hopefully it happens again.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Honestly, being exposed or naked in front of a group of guys is a pretty big turn on for me. I love the combination of it being embarrassing but in a fun/playful way to be very exhilarating. I've found myself in a few of these scenarios before and hopefully it happens again.
Please tell us more about the situations buddy!!

Reactions: deleted10598341

Back when I was 18, my friends and I played this wrestling video game and one of the options was to play as the divas for a Bra and Panty match (which involves stripping the other person done to their underwear). One night we were really drinking and thought it would be funny to play that game ourselves and try to wrestle the other person done to their boxers (we must have been really drunk). Two guys wrestling for a minute tugging at each others clothes until one of them gave up. So this guy who was much bigger than me challenged me to wrestle, he and I never really got along since we just were too very different people but I agreed since I thought it would just be a joke and light wrestling. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. I was still laughing but realized how much weaker I was than him. Then he suddenly grabbed my shorts and yanked them to my ankles, pulling my boxers down with them. I scrambled for a couple of seconds before I was able to pull my shorts back up.

The other two guys just burst out laughing, not so much at my size but just the circumstance and the unexpected site of my dick bouncing around as I fumbled to cover up. I was so pissed and angry when it happened that the guy immediately apologized but every time I thought of the memory I kept getting more and more turned on. I came out a few years later, and this guy is hopefully unaware that he helped me discover my secret turn-on.

A few days ago a friend wrote to me on Instagram. He told me that someone was writing to him on Grindr with my photos and nudes. This person stole the pictures from my Twitter and created a fake account. In any case, this friend sent me pictures of himself. I found this situation so hot that he now knows me naked.
He is a little famous in Germany, he was often in TV shows and stuff like that.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
A girl I dated in college was an art major and said I would make a good model. I laughed it off, but I have to say it kept sticking in the back of my mind. I wrestled with it a good deal until I finally decided to give it a go.

I had to go through the dean first and then the instructor. She was very excited to have another model on staff. Plus it was an easy $50 for me. I was told that I would be modeling for two coed classes. If I wanted to make it a regular gig I was welcomed, but this was the only commitment required. I figured this would be a good way to dip my toe into the pool.

I was still apprehensive about being nude in front of so many people. I didn't have any body issues, but I was more concerned about natural reflexes in front of strangers, especially strangers staring at me for long periods of time.

I was told to wear gym shorts, and again not a problem. So I showed up right before class as the instructor was setting up. I asked if I was to remove my shorts before I enter the room or after I get on the stand.

She looked at me as if I were an alien. "You keep the shorts on, please," she scowled. OK, I misunderstood.

It was the one and only time I modeled.

But she did piss me off enough to make me seriously think about taking them off halfway through!

L

lislndr

My wife was on many athletics teams in her college years and is still close with some of her former teammates, as a result of this we have gone on occasional trips with her teammates and their husbands. On these trips we've done many things- hiking, rafting, long-distance road races, and of course we party. They're all reasonably attractive and athletic, on one trip when the girls were all intoxicated, one mentioned displeasure with her absent husband's penis size. My wife reveals that she has talked about my cock with some of her friends but has not specified which ones. I fantasize that on one of these trips, one or more of them accidentally catches an eyeful :)

I'm personally used to being stared at, simply bc I have four nipples. So pushing the steps forward I will now casually wear very form fitting shorts, more designed for sleepwear, out in public and sport a half mast erection with a loose tank top. So now I absolutely love the attention i get from wether it's my visible outline cock or nips are exposed.

Reactions: openfly

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Recently been fond of the idea of being a nude model for art class. Anyone have any advice on how to get started?

I'm not sure about other colleges, but the one I modeled for only accepted students as models. It was a small liberal arts college, so some universities may be different. I'd check with the nearest school to see if they're accepting applications for models.