Would You Like To Be Exposed Nude To Others?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sometimes imagine the fire alarm at work going off whilst I'm mid-shower after my morning run commute, being made to walk straight out the locker room emergency exit by a fire marshal, and stand outside bollock naked in the car park for about twenty minutes until it's sorted out.

Haven't made up my mind what my dominant feeling would be about that - acute embarrassment or just "this is really fucking funny" - though it's no wonder that I always imagine this happening in Summer. This time of year I'd be worried about ending up with frostbitten tackle.
I've had two experiences along those lines. The first time, I'd been in the gym and had just finished my workout and headed for the locker room. I was halfway through stripping off when the fire alarm sounded and was pulling on my T-shirt as I left the locker room. A woman passing commented on that. I said, it was lucky it hadn't gone off five minutes later or I'd have been naked in the shower. She said, "Shame. That was bad timing," and winked at me.
The second time, I'd been competing in a tournament and as I was leaving the locker room after having a shower I opened the door to see three firemen coming towards me. They gave me hell for not getting out when the fire alarms went off, but we hadn't heard a thing in the locker room. There were about a dozen guys in various states of undress, some still in the shower, and we were all shoved out into the street. They gave the naked guys time to wrap themselves in a towel, but that was it. Luckily it was summer or they might have frozen. The leisure centre was fined for the defective alarm.

D

deleted18729481

I've had two experiences along those lines. The first time, I'd been in the gym and had just finished my workout and headed for the locker room. I was halfway through stripping off when the fire alarm sounded and was pulling on my T-shirt as I left the locker room. A woman passing commented on that. I said, it was lucky it hadn't gone off five minutes later or I'd have been naked in the shower. She said, "Shame. That was bad timing," and winked at me.
The second time, I'd been competing in a tournament and as I was leaving the locker room after having a shower I opened the door to see three firemen coming towards me. They gave me hell for not getting out when the fire alarms went off, but we hadn't heard a thing in the locker room. There were about a dozen guys in various states of undress, some still in the shower, and we were all shoved out into the street. They gave the naked guys time to wrap themselves in a towel, but that was it. Luckily it was summer or they might have frozen. The leisure centre was fined for the defective alarm.
LOL! Lucky escapes. Or not, depending on how you feel about it...

Reactions: Viking_UK

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at the local bathhouse, sitting in the hot tub. For some reason, the owner decided to rent the facility out for one night to a women's group; I should say a local lesbian, bi-sexual organization. Since it was earlier in the day and not crowded, he gave a tour of the downstairs area before going to the party room. Low and behold, as they entered, I was getting out of the hot tub, naked, of course. As he was talking to them about the downstairs, a few of the women were looking at me, so I decided, what the hell, and took my time drying off. There was a guy in the shower who did the same thing, leisurely taking his shower, unfazed by the five women who were there. They left to go to the party room and the owner profusely apologized to us, saying that he thought there was no one in the downstairs area. He gave us ten free passes. Hell, it was worth the experience of having my uncovered dick exposed to a group of women...and it really contributed to my exhibitionistic experiences.

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was at the local bathhouse, sitting in the hot tub. For some reason, the owner decided to rent the facility out for one night to a women's group; I should say a local lesbian, bi-sexual organization. Since it was earlier in the day and not crowded, he gave a tour of the downstairs area before going to the party room. Low and behold, as they entered, I was getting out of the hot tub, naked, of course. As he was talking to them about the downstairs, a few of the women were looking at me, so I decided, what the hell, and took my time drying off. There was a guy in the shower who did the same thing, leisurely taking his shower, unfazed by the five women who were there. They left to go to the party room and the owner profusely apologized to us, saying that he thought there was no one in the downstairs area. He gave us ten free passes. Hell, it was worth the experience of having my uncovered dick exposed to a group of women...and it really contributed to my exhibitionistic experiences.
A bunch of us guys who had been playing intramural basketball had hit the showers.All of us were soaped when the alarm rang.We rinsed then put our towels round our waists.We headed to the alley went through a gang of firefighters who yanked all our towels off.

D

deleted18729481

Thinking this morning of my last beach holiday. Heading out early in the morning, stripping off, going down to the sea tackle out and enjoying a nice skinny dip.

Return from my swim to find some bastard's nicked my clothes. Have to walk naked all the way back to my B&B!

Reactions: JS_Melbourne

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was wading at a clothing optional beach and a big seagull was about to fly away with the shopping bag that had my shorts and keys in it. Thankfully a (dressed) person shooed it away so of course I had to walk up to thank him.

Reactions: openfly and ebsocks

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are a few women I know that I wouldn't mind being suddenly naked in front of! I feel like they've always wondered my size and what my dick looks like; there have been plenty of sex jokes, sex talk and dick talk through the years and I wouldn't mind being revealed to some of my more "interested" friends ;)

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That would be pretty fun. Back in college, on the wrestling team, it would've been fun to get stripped of my singlet in front of them.
I've stripped many wrestlers of their suits.