Would You Like To Be Exposed Nude To Others?

Do you imagine to be a situation where your genitals are exposed to some clothed people/a group and did you ever happen to be into such situation? Does/did your penis size be it small or large play a role in this too? Have you observed such situations and got jealous of guys who were exposed?

I have a tendency to exhibitionism. I do not care about guys at all, just care about women. I am not sure about being in that specific situation... I been in nudist places and I also been clothed but with tight pants. Those situations are kind of exciting for me at first, until I calm down a little and remember that women do not give a fuck and have zero intention of objectifying guys they don't know.

Reactions: Jon1971

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Forced nudity all day today.It's my birthday.
So I guess a Happy B'Day is in order--good thing you're not within hearing range haha! But I'll get naked here with ya--usually am anyway,but feels more special knowing there's actually a good reason--I'll have a hot jack on it!

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I guess a Happy B'Day is in order--good thing you're not within hearing range haha! But I'll get naked here with ya--usually am anyway,but feels more special knowing there's actually a good reason--I'll have a hot jack on it!
Thanks buddy!

ny12345

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did it all through college. Figure modeling is hard work and in the Winter, it’s COLD! It is fun to see what all the artists have done when you’re in between poses, and the money’s ok.
I asked my art professor if I could model nude, and she told me it wasn't allowed because I didn't have a certificate - the college can only hire nude models that have a certification. Apparently, it's a thing - I had no idea. I was alreadyto do it, and said I didn't even want money, but she said she wanted to get a nude model, but for ne, it's just not allowed.

mattlovescock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I asked my art professor if I could model nude, and she told me it wasn't allowed because I didn't have a certificate - the college can only hire nude models that have a certification. Apparently, it's a thing - I had no idea. I was alreadyto do it, and said I didn't even want money, but she said she wanted to get a nude model, but for ne, it's just not allowed.
Did you ever get certified? If so what’s involved?

Chridi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being naked around others, especially women, who may or may not be clothed would be very enjoyable ... provided no one would be offended ... nude beaches are great for this ...
In "the beginning" I only felt safe to get naked when the other people, men or women were naked as well and little by little I felt more pleasure, not only because of sunshine that could reach every inch of my body but also "the looks" I got that didn't hide why they were looking at me - later on I started to find it excited to be on clothes optional beaches also, were mostly naked people are really outnumbered. Feeling eyes rolling over my body every time i go to the water to have a short swim and then coming back to my towel gives me always hard dark nipples... is that weird?