Would You Like To Be Exposed Nude To Others?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you imagine to be a situation where your genitals are exposed to some clothed people/a group and did you ever happen to be into such situation?
My best experiences have been using a urinal in a men's room where the door has been wedged open, and the urinals provide an unhindered profile view. It is always a rush if I get the urinal closest to the open doorway and those passing by outside can look in and see me peeing. I love it when we make eye contact and I smile! Sporting events, concerts, state fairs, bars, gas stations, malls, and home improvement stores have been the most common places where this has happened.

Does/did your penis size be it small or large play a role in this too?
No; not at all. It is the unexpected exposure to the people outside the men's room that excites me.

Have you observed such situations and got jealous of guys who were exposed?
I've seen so many guys pee openly in public in places that I wouldn't have the guts to do myself. Honestly, yes, I do get jealous of their confidence, bravery, or their "don't care" attitude. After the bars close at 2:00 A.M., it's not uncommon to see guys walk to the curb and pee between 2 parked cars while there is a crowd of people on the sidewalk. I've seen guys at the trolley station walk off to the side of the waiting area and pee where all of the waiting passengers could see them. Then they walk right back to the waiting area. Landscapers and construction workers will often pee right on the jobsite. I always love it when I see it!

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Recently been fond of the idea of being a nude model for art class. Anyone have any advice on how to get started?
  • Craigslist under community, artists, and also gigs, creative
  • United States
  • Colleges/universities museums which have an art program

Reactions: 3418111

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My best experiences have been using a urinal in a men's room where the door has been wedged open, and the urinals provide an unhindered profile view. It is always a rush if I get the urinal closest to the open doorway and those passing by outside can look in and see me peeing. I love it when we make eye contact and I smile! Sporting events, concerts, state fairs, bars, gas stations, malls, and home improvement stores have been the most common places where this has happened.

No; not at all. It is the unexpected exposure to the people outside the men's room that excites me.

I've seen so many guys pee openly in public in places that I wouldn't have the guts to do myself. Honestly, yes, I do get jealous of their confidence, bravery, or their "don't care" attitude. After the bars close at 2:00 A.M., it's not uncommon to see guys walk to the curb and pee between 2 parked cars while there is a crowd of people on the sidewalk. I've seen guys at the trolley station walk off to the side of the waiting area and pee where all of the waiting passengers could see them. Then they walk right back to the waiting area. Landscapers and construction workers will often pee right on the jobsite. I always love it when I see it!
I watched a guy piss on the sidewalk next to his Jeep on a busy NYC street in full view of his (I'm guessing) buddy and their women. Not a care in the world. I read that in some countries particularly the Baltics there is very little shame around this... men piss right in front of their wife and kids on the side of the road.

I think part of the reason guys like this because it is taboo. If it was mundane like this all the time, it wouldn't be as exciting.

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I really enjoy the CM-NM dynamic (and started a CMNM group on here) and have done both roles. I am not into humiliation, either giving or getting... I like to be naked for guys who like what they are seeing and say so, and yes having them talk favorably about my big dick is a plus.

O

OldFirm08

Going to many nude resorts alone, first time visits, I enjoy being naked in front of a variety of unknown people. As far as being filmed....I guess I'd enjoy a short scene in some movie where the camera would focus on my small soft cock,(2 inches or less often) , and watch as it grows quite fast to nearly 6 and even thicker than 6. It would look impressive, until a guy with a normally BIG cock walked into the group fuck scene to steal the show.

michaelmed21

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I really enjoy the CM-NM dynamic (and started a CMNM group on here) and have done both roles. I am not into humiliation, either giving or getting... I like to be naked for guys who like what they are seeing and say so, and yes having them talk favorably about my big dick is a plus.
This thread was made for your stories man!

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
I started modeling for art classes while at University and picked up modeling work with artists and art groups outside the university through connections of one of the professors. I’m fit, work out hard, and like to show off my results but most of the figure modeling work is far from being erotic (except for a few erotic drawing session for an art group I worked for). Much of the art modeling is almost clinical, with artists focused on their work, and after doing it a while I really don’t feel that exposed most of the time.

However recently, I had an experience where my naked body was totally expose and objectified for the erotic enjoyment of a large group. It was totally wild and while I initially thought it was a one time thing I’ve been having thoughts about doing something similar again. It all started when a guy, at an open drawing session for an art group I work for, asked if I’d be interested in modeling as a nude statue for a party he was catering in Palm Springs. The clients were two wealthy men who host a party for VIPs every June in their home. The pay was great, $100 per hour, and because it was a few hours drive for me I was given a room in a small guest cottage to stay the night.

When I arrived at the large home the catering staff was busy unloading and setting up and a large open sided tent was being erected in the back of the property. I found the guy that hired me and that’s when I was told the specifics of the job. Too late to back out now. He told me I’d be working the first part of the party as a Roman statue standing in a fountain scene poring wine punch out of a fountain type pitcher into a bowl that recirculated the drink. I’d be naked except for a shear piece of fabric around my waist. For the second part I was to be “served” to the guest as full nude statue reclining on a large platter surrounded by food and flowers. Basically I was the centerpiece for the table.

I was then introduced to the owners, Dick and Roddy (not their real names) and learned that Dick was a set designer for a production company, and was going to make me up as the statue while his partner watched and advised. The guy that hired me whispered “yeah, about that...they want to enjoy their model a little before the guest arrive...just go with it, it earns you $400 more in addition to the $100 per hour which started once you arrived.” Doing a quick calculation I realize it was 4:00 and I’d work until 1:00 AM so $900 plus’s $400 more. Fuck yeah I’d be their private model.

Dick wanted to see what he was working with so had me strip naked right there in the yard. A few of the workers setting up glanced over and grinned but most kept setting up like it was totally normal. Dick had me do a few classic model poses while he and Roddy (and anyone else in eyesight) watched. Dick then said I’d need to shower before applying the statue makeup. I started walking toward the house but Roddy indicated an outdoor shower near the large swimming pool.

The shower was slightly less public but still fully exposed to anyone in that part of the yard. As I turned on the shower Dick and Roddy sat in patio recliners facing the shower. Roddy pulled out a roll of bills, pulled out a $20 and stuffed it in a glass on a table between us and asked “how about a private show, model boy? Make it good and I have a few more $20s for ya.”

I remember thinking, shit this can’t end well, as I started to soap up but being paid while my body was being exposed in public and admired started my dick tingling. While I did my best “stripper in a stage shower” impression, Roddy asked me to flex and pose erotically. While I had never posed for two guys sexually before I found the experience highly erotic and my dick was pointing at the sky.

As I continued to pose as requested Roddy would stuff $20 bills in the glass. Dick pulled out his cell phone and started snapping picks. When I objected Roddy said, “Too bad model boy, you’re in way to far now. Ya gotta have known there’d be pictures of you taken at our party. Besides, with a body like yours you’ll have clients knocking on your door once the pics hit the net. But don’t worry, these pics here will be for our private enjoyment.” Roddy then stuffed the remaining roll of bills in the glass.

As dick snapped pics Roddy motioned for me to come over and asked me to flex my arms. As I flexed and posed Roddy felt my muscles, lightly punched my chest, and massaged my back and upper butt. He and Dick sat back in the recliners and Roddy said “Stroke your dick”. I kind of paused and Roddy said, “I just put $300 in that glass model boy the least you can do is pump it a little.” As I started to masturbate while they watched and discussed my body, I felt my dick beginning to throb and knew I was close to coming. Dick quickly sat up and said “hold on model boy, save the cum shot for the guests!”

I thought, wait, what! Do what for the guests?

Let me know if you want to here more about the party...

nburbsbiguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started modeling for art classes while at University and picked up modeling work with artists and art groups outside the university through connections of one of the professors. I’m fit, work out hard, and like to show off my results but most of the figure modeling work is far from being erotic (except for a few erotic drawing session for an art group I worked for). Much of the art modeling is almost clinical, with artists focused on their work, and after doing it a while I really don’t feel that exposed most of the time.

However recently, I had an experience where my naked body was totally expose and objectified for the erotic enjoyment of a large group. It was totally wild and while I initially thought it was a one time thing I’ve been having thoughts about doing something similar again. It all started when a guy, at an open drawing session for an art group I work for, asked if I’d be interested in modeling as a nude statue for a party he was catering in Palm Springs. The clients were two wealthy men who host a party for VIPs every June in their home. The pay was great, $100 per hour, and because it was a few hours drive for me I was given a room in a small guest cottage to stay the night.

When I arrived at the large home the catering staff was busy unloading and setting up and a large open sided tent was being erected in the back of the property. I found the guy that hired me and that’s when I was told the specifics of the job. Too late to back out now. He told me I’d be working the first part of the party as a Roman statue standing in a fountain scene poring wine punch out of a fountain type pitcher into a bowl that recirculated the drink. I’d be naked except for a shear piece of fabric around my waist. For the second part I was to be “served” to the guest as full nude statue reclining on a large platter surrounded by food and flowers. Basically I was the centerpiece for the table.

I was then introduced to the owners, Dick and Roddy (not their real names) and learned that Dick was a set designer for a production company, and was going to make me up as the statue while his partner watched and advised. The guy that hired me whispered “yeah, about that...they want to enjoy their model a little before the guest arrive...just go with it, it earns you $400 more in addition to the $100 per hour which started once you arrived.” Doing a quick calculation I realize it was 4:00 and I’d work until 1:00 AM so $900 plus’s $400 more. Fuck yeah I’d be their private model.

Dick wanted to see what he was working with so had me strip naked right there in the yard. A few of the workers setting up glanced over and grinned but most kept setting up like it was totally normal. Dick had me do a few classic model poses while he and Roddy (and anyone else in eyesight) watched. Dick then said I’d need to shower before applying the statue makeup. I started walking toward the house but Roddy indicated an outdoor shower near the large swimming pool.

The shower was slightly less public but still fully exposed to anyone in that part of the yard. As I turned on the shower Dick and Roddy sat in patio recliners facing the shower. Roddy pulled out a roll of bills, pulled out a $20 and stuffed it in a glass on a table between us and asked “how about a private show, model boy? Make it good and I have a few more $20s for ya.”

I remember thinking, shit this can’t end well, as I started to soap up but being paid while my body was being exposed in public and admired started my dick tingling. While I did my best “stripper in a stage shower” impression, Roddy asked me to flex and pose erotically. While I had never posed for two guys sexually before I found the experience highly erotic and my dick was pointing at the sky.

As I continued to pose as requested Roddy would stuff $20 bills in the glass. Dick pulled out his cell phone and started snapping picks. When I objected Roddy said, “Too bad model boy, you’re in way to far now. Ya gotta have known there’d be pictures of you taken at our party. Besides, with a body like yours you’ll have clients knocking on your door once the pics hit the net. But don’t worry, these pics here will be for our private enjoyment.” Roddy then stuffed the remaining roll of bills in the glass.

As dick snapped pics Roddy motioned for me to come over and asked me to flex my arms. As I flexed and posed Roddy felt my muscles, lightly punched my chest, and massaged my back and upper butt. He and Dick sat back in the recliners and Roddy said “Stroke your dick”. I kind of paused and Roddy said, “I just put $300 in that glass model boy the least you can do is pump it a little.” As I started to masturbate while they watched and discussed my body, I felt my dick beginning to throb and knew I was close to coming. Dick quickly sat up and said “hold on model boy, save the cum shot for the guests!”

Better yet post some pics of yourself.

please share

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This thread was made for your stories man!
Well, I have done a lot of specifically CMNM scenes usually as the NM. I am not into humiliation or coercion at all, which I know a lot of ppl conflate with this kind of scene. I like a relaxed situation where the NM is there to be admired and enjoyed by the CM while enjoying the exposure and ultimately getting off while the CM watches or maybe helps.

I stripped in bars when I was (a lot) younger and also worked in a "houseboy" type role for an older, wealthy gay couple. Since then I have done role play type stuff where I am there to deliver or fix something and somehow end up naked, plus have posed for a bunch of artists, mostly hobbyists but a few serious ones.

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
Recently been fond of the idea of being a nude model for art class. Anyone have any advice on how to get started?

Check with your local university art department. They usually have someone who keeps a log of models. Best bet is to check a little before or around the time classes start - end of August or January. Later they usually have picked models already. Also your city may have art groups who hire models. Check the net. Craigslist, in larger cities, regularly has postings for models. Usually for photography (much of it being for some type of erotica) but occasionally for art models.

I kind of fell into nude modeling when the hired model for the drawing class I was taking kept not showing up. The second no show and a couple of classmates suggested I model shirtless instead of canceling the class. I said sure and the instructor pulled out a university modeling agreement form almost instantly. When I sighed I noticed it made clear that I was agreeing to modeling both clothed and nude. Sure enough, during a break after modeling shirtless for half the class, the instructor asked if I would be comfortable modeling nude and that’s how I became the art department’s primary male model.