Would You Like To Be Featured By Us?

bigguy7

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi Everyone :)

We would like to start featuring LPSG Verified Members. If you would like us to feature you please let us know.

We will be featuring users here and on our Twitter account (for those that are interested). Please let us know if you are interested :)
I'm game... long-time fan of lpsg, and not just '... for the interesting articles' ;)

ReproductiveOrgansDontMatter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

We would like to start featuring LPSG Verified Members. If you would like us to feature you please let us know.

We will be featuring users here and on our Twitter account (for those that are interested). Please let us know if you are interested :)
Please do I'll even shoot seasoned photos for yall

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I’m totally interested

D

deleted16124871

What would that entail?