Would you like to have a Personal Pussy Licker?

Sagecucumber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think just about all single guys would like to have a cute girl who would blow them anytime they want, either on a schedule or on call. I know I would. I actually have fantasies about both having a personal cock sucker and being a personal pussy licker.

What about you girls, though? If you're single would you rather just masturbate or would you like to have an attractive likable guy who was happy to drop by and give you oral luvin' everyday or whenever you want it?

I'm guessing most girls just aren't wired to be turned on by this type of thing but what do I know, I'm just a guy.

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't cum from oral and therefore don't enjoy it all that much. But I can get myself off every single time. So I'd rather just masturbate.
Now if I coul dhave a personal kisser or hugger, I'd go for it. I enjoy kissing and/or hugging a lot. Actually kissing alyways gets me in the mood, but then the guy would also have to give me sex, so maybe it wouldn't be such a good idea after all. :tongue:
Just give me a guy for everything!

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm... in fantasyland oh yeah. Hopefully he'd have darkish kind of messy hair with light eyes and a three day scruff, with big hands, shoulders, biceps, furry happy trail and really know what he's doing...

IRL, nope. Simple reason, I would always want more from him.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not really.
masturbation is pleasurable act...
not just a stand in for partner/sex.

personal pussy licker.. not much appeal.
not cuz i don't enjoy head, fripping love it.
some crack-monkey button would take away the anticipation/thrill.
all the dying for it, hump the boy's face off before i'm nekkid rush.

but.. i'm weird.
so.. there ya go.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not for me, either. I want the whole thing, not just one part of it. And I don't really cum from oral so much, so it would just be one long tease with no sex? Um, no thanks! All in all, give me a man I want for everything - head to toe, give AND receive.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had an ex who, even after we broke up, loved giving me oral and it was the best I have ever experienced. Ever. Even now. So for a time that was our thing - he would come over for hot make-out, oral, and fingering whenever I desired it. And while I loved the feeling and watching him get rock, throbby hard then come from giving me oral, his obsession with licking me turned tiresome. I always wanted to fuck after and he wanted to taste my "post-orgasm juices." *rolls eyes*

So yeah, personal pussy licker - not into it - my mind and body require much more than someone to service my clit.

Oh, and there's no substitute for masturbation, I'm very good to myself. :biggrin:

Nymphette

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think just about all single guys would like to have a cute girl who would blow them anytime they want, either on a schedule or on call. I know I would. I actually have fantasies about both having a personal cock sucker and being a personal pussy licker.

What about you girls, though? If you're single would you rather just masturbate or would you like to have an attractive likable guy who was happy to drop by and give you oral luvin' everyday or whenever you want it?

I'm guessing most girls just aren't wired to be turned on by this type of thing but what do I know, I'm just a guy.

I have one, she's my girlfriend.:smile:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have fantasized about this before. Perhaps in real life it would be tedious, but I would have liked the opportunity to have found out on my own. :tongue:

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have someone who would be that guy if only we lived closer. The issue with this... is that there's no way I could stop there. I think it's different for guys because most of you don't cum multiple times. You can get a BJ and be good to go. I, however, do cum multiple times and have many different kinds of orgasms (never mind that there is SO much more to sex than just the climax). Having only oral and never more than that would be impossibly frustrating to me (even though his oral is out-fucking-standing... like woah).

if he's a great pussylicker then yes, if he's not then no ^^

Sagecucumber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How about situationally?

You don't want to mess with birth control but you still want to be physical with someone?

You've got a guy who's great at oral but is terrible with the penis?

You've got a guy for fucking but he doesn't like to lick?

You don't like to deny a guy (or girl) of what they want. You are altruistic.

You want to explore the dom in you.

Others scenarios welcome, of course!