Would you like to know men's views on how we like you to wear your pubic hair?

I want to know men's views on pubic hair.

• I am a Woman, Yes.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • I am a Man, Yes.

Votes: 30 81.1%
  • My sex online is indeterminable, Yes.

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
D

deleted356736

I prefer waxed or bald however it's achieved. Pussy is remarkable with delicate folds of skin and the pleasure potential it generates. It's lovely to explore those folds sans coarseness, it feels more intimate and personal.

Total removal of female pubic hair was common in ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece, so there's nothing new under the sun. It's also encouraged in the Koran, and was taken to Europe during the crusades of the middle ages. It remained a common enough practice until the late 18th century, when sexual supression reared its head. In short, removal of female pubic hair is more common than not removing it.

My wife is African and the Ghanian woman described above is very close to her. No hair suits her in an aesthetic sense.

QwentyJ1987

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I prefer waxed or bald however it's achieved. Pussy is remarkable with delicate folds of skin and the pleasure potential it generates. It's lovely to explore those folds sans coarseness, it feels more intimate and personal.

Total removal of female pubic hair was common in ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece, so there's nothing new under the sun. It's also encouraged in the Koran, and was taken to Europe during the crusades of the middle ages. It remained a common enough practice until the late 18th century, when sexual supression reared its head. In short, removal of female pubic hair is more common than not removing it.

My wife is African and the Ghanian woman described above is very close to her. No hair suits her in an aesthetic sense.

Sorry Bud, I'm an Archaeologist and this simply isn't as 'common' as you think. I've seen this false arguement used many a time on the net now. There was nothing common about it. There is skeptical evidence for pubic epilation in Rome and Greece. Ancient Egypt we do have proof, but only for prosititues, and that comes from an article form Ptolemy and wall art. People really need to be careful when they reader Bader or Wallace.

Right, finishing from the historical technicalities, it's a case of 'if the cap fits'. I'm not a massive fan of hollywoods, but Drifter is correct in saying that certain types fit. Anyways, I'm certainlynot complaining if I'm lucky enough to get down there

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread could go anyway. So now we know, some men prefer some hair, some like a full muff, and others want them bald.
How about what we want and prefer to wear it? I like no hair, I keep it all shaved. Makes it easier.