Would you live with a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mama?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by MrMXYZPTLK, Mar 25, 2008.

1. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

Hi, so would any of you?

I am talking about a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mama. Which is ussually a average looking or unattractive man or woman with alot of money.

The Ideal idea is: You sleep with them every once and a while, and they pay for everything, car, house, rent. More of the Fantasy everyone thinks of.

BUT: How about moving in with them and sleeping with them and doing house work so they pay for everything?

STORY: This is a real Story. A friend of mine said he met a girl, a Lawyer. They dated for a little while (I think he said like 3 weeks), then he finally went over to her place. There were other men there. She explained to him, that she likes him. The other men there are her boy friends. She wants my friend to move into her house, and live there with the other men, and she pays for all the rent and food. Needless to say my friend left her right away.

So what would you all do in the first situation and my friend's situation:

First situation -- Sugar Daddy or Mama that pays for everything, all you need to do is go out with them and be thier girl or boy friend reguardless of how attractive they are or are not, and not just bf or gf Must Sleep with them too.

Second Situation-- Live somewhere rent free and get fed, you have alot of freedom. Just have to live under the same roof, with other lovers of that person. Basically be a fuck, and know your NOT the only one.

2. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

As for myself, the first situation. I just might try it. See where it goes or see if I like it or not. Might be a little greedy or digrading, but I think I might give it a try.

The second situation that my friend ran into, I would NOT. Don't think I could even if I tried to convince myself. I don't think I could be a coat in your closet that you only use here and there.

3. naughty

Gold Member

I would think it might become degrading all the way around. Idealistic as it seems most people I know dont want to be trading their most intimate selves like a commodity. I believe there are a couple of words for that depending upon how you look at it. One is called marriage, the other starts with P.... But then perhaps that is why I am still single. :smile:

4. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Why let anyone elses opinion of the situation influence a decision that only you can make. Personally I don't see this as any different than what people indulge in everyday. If you don't like it don't indulge. Your giving away your "most intimate self" if your in a relationship I don't understand how you make the correlation that marriage is prostitution but whatever.
    Prostitution should not be illegal it's one of the few jobs where a woman
    can be in charge of her earnings and whom she want to see.
    Collect taxes on prostitution and drugs wipe out the deficit.
    cigarbabe:saevil:

5. alex8.5

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, I have to much respect for myself.

6. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Only if marriage was involved.
    I mean, sleep with someone and clean their house(!) for a roof over my head? That's a lot of thankless work with little benefit.

Btw, if the person is really a "Sugar Daddy" they should already have someone to clean their house.

7. D_Roland_D_Hay

D_Roland_D_Hay Account Disabled

No to both! That is not for me.

8. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

you betcha!

9. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I always wondered what political figure would have the balls (figuratively speaking) to try that (regulated, taxed brothels) on an experimental basis.

How about Bloomberg, the mayor of NEW Amsterdam?

I would still be concerned about the pervasiveness of those STDs that even condoms would not protect the workers / customers from.

10. invisibleman

Gold Member

I wouldn't mind either as long as the sugar daddy knew that he wasn't the only sugar daddy bankrolling me. :wink: When I am not "fuck du jour", I would be working, too. I want my own money. I would be entertaining my own outside interests as well.

I would be a good kept guy. I wouldn't be getting jealous over the other guys either. I would only be THAT particular sugar daddy's "fuck du jour" if only I liked and got along with the other "fuck du jours".

11. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

A Sugar Mama? Well, I have already a decent job and, most important, a lovely wife.

But if I hadn't, why not? In both situations. Assuming a woman would hire me as a gigolo'.

12. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's not for me...

I wouldn't mind having a SPONSOR, but I'm not selling myself for anything...

13. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    No way; my pride couldn't handle a situation like that.

Draft saved Draft deleted