Would you mind being touched?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by g09o0497, Jul 9, 2010.

?

Would you touch or engage in a public sex act with a stranger?

1. Yea, would be a rush!

32 vote(s)
    35.2%
  2. yes,if his dick was hot

34 vote(s)
    37.4%
  3. na, i would pretend nothng has happened

10 vote(s)
    11.0%
  4. No, i'd be offended and leave

15 vote(s)
    16.5%
  1. g09o0497

g09o0497 Member

Be honest, how many of you would agree too being touched in a communal shower, but mainly if a dick was pointed int your toilet stall from the one next door would you touch it?.... Especially when it comes to crunch time?? :rolleyes:

2. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    The word whore comes to mind.

Despite the jokes not all men are whores and regularly engage in risky and random sex acts.

3. pain4anangel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

It's just a fun question he's asking to get conversation going.

4. brone_j

brone_j New Member

It's fun to imagine - such a taboo thing is hot.

5. NCbear

Gold Member

A straight, married, and I'd thought homophobic guy at my YMCA once stumbled in the shower--I don't think it was on purpose--and landed all pressed up against me.

He was rather muscular and hung, and his thick uncut cock ended up against my thigh.

I raised my eyebrow while looking down at him, and he moved away--a bit slowly, I thought. He didn't get embarrassed or say "sorry" or anything like that.

This happened three years ago. I still wonder why he didn't move away quickly and didn't seem embarrassed. Maybe he just thought it was a stumble and an inadvertent full-body naked contact with another guy in a completely nonsexual manner.

Hmm.

NCbear (who sometimes sees him from time to time--but nothing further that even approaches homoeroticism, even glances :rolleyes:)

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Interesting question. A glory hole would be out, but someone touching me in a shower the right way? I'd probably go for it. Touching and mutual J/O would be harmless and get my pulse racing. My biggest concern would be getting popped for lewd behavior.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    There's public and then there's public. If it were in a situation where I'd either be exhibiting in front of an unappreciative or potentially hostile group of people, then no.

But if it were in a bathhouse or a question of being felt-up in a gay bar: sure, if I found the guy hot. A gray area would be something like a gay beach, but I'd draw a very sharp line between being touched (or even groped) and having anything like full-on sex (JO, BJ, etc): that would cross a line between hot and public display of lewd behavior, which in Florida is considered a sex crime.

8. BigrThnSom

BigrThnSom New Member

I'm not sure what to vote for. I've had people randomly touch me while we were drunk at parties(had someone feel my nipples in the pub today!) I dont mind some idle touching, not sure I'd return it. And certainly wouldn't go to sex, of masturbation with a stranger! not safe :S

9. g09o0497

g09o0497 Member

Yea exactly... i think it would be ignorant to even think that..

10. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

On a few occasions I've been in communal showers where a man has been erect or walked in with an erection. I've felt it to be a place to look but not touch.

Draft saved Draft deleted