Would you mind being touched?

Would you touch or engage in a public sex act with a stranger?

• Yea, would be a rush!

Votes: 32 35.2%
  • yes,if his dick was hot

Votes: 34 37.4%
  • na, i would pretend nothng has happened

Votes: 10 11.0%
  • No, i'd be offended and leave

Votes: 15 16.5%

• Total voters
D

deleted385913

Be honest, how many of you would agree too being touched in a communal shower, but mainly if a dick was pointed int your toilet stall from the one next door would you touch it?.... Especially when it comes to crunch time?? :rolleyes:

NCbear

Superior Member
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A straight, married, and I'd thought homophobic guy at my YMCA once stumbled in the shower--I don't think it was on purpose--and landed all pressed up against me.

He was rather muscular and hung, and his thick uncut cock ended up against my thigh.

I raised my eyebrow while looking down at him, and he moved away--a bit slowly, I thought. He didn't get embarrassed or say "sorry" or anything like that.

This happened three years ago. I still wonder why he didn't move away quickly and didn't seem embarrassed. Maybe he just thought it was a stumble and an inadvertent full-body naked contact with another guy in a completely nonsexual manner.

Hmm.

NCbear (who sometimes sees him from time to time--but nothing further that even approaches homoeroticism, even glances :rolleyes:)

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Be honest, how many of you would agree too being touched in a communal shower,
Interesting question. A glory hole would be out, but someone touching me in a shower the right way? I'd probably go for it. Touching and mutual J/O would be harmless and get my pulse racing. My biggest concern would be getting popped for lewd behavior.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's public and then there's public. If it were in a situation where I'd either be exhibiting in front of an unappreciative or potentially hostile group of people, then no.

But if it were in a bathhouse or a question of being felt-up in a gay bar: sure, if I found the guy hot. A gray area would be something like a gay beach, but I'd draw a very sharp line between being touched (or even groped) and having anything like full-on sex (JO, BJ, etc): that would cross a line between hot and public display of lewd behavior, which in Florida is considered a sex crime.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what to vote for. I've had people randomly touch me while we were drunk at parties(had someone feel my nipples in the pub today!) I dont mind some idle touching, not sure I'd return it. And certainly wouldn't go to sex, of masturbation with a stranger! not safe :S

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On a few occasions I've been in communal showers where a man has been erect or walked in with an erection. I've felt it to be a place to look but not touch.