Would you mind someone sniffing or wearing your underwear?

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
i don't know if anybody's gotten their hands on my stuff, but I rarely take it off in situations where just anybody could get their hands on it

they'd have to be in my house, in my room, but then again i've sniffed quite a few pairs and had quite a few interesting encounters in my friends rooms

undies are my biggest fetish though, so really it's have to be a truly disturbing situation for me to not enjoy it

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is not the first time this 'fetish' has been mentioned on this site. Frankly, I find it creepy and vile. Don't even get me started on the men who have the audacity to steal the stanky drawers of someone they don't even know. :yuck:

These threads are almost always started by gay men. Do lesbians do this too? Is it just a gay thing?

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A sniff . . . no harm done. Wearing my boxer and returning unwashed . . . nasty. I've "borrowed" a buddies briefs and got off on my cock in his drawers and returned them clean.

Island Club Guy CT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like woman are very uptight about people sniffing and wearing their underwear. Men find this behavour more acceptable. Like i said their is no harm in sniffing , Does in not turn you on ladies when a guy breaks in your room just to sniff your underwear happens alot at our universities.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wonder if it's just because we women are little more choosy about who we're intimate with. And sniffing ones underwear is, regardless of the lack of actual physical contact, a very intimate thing to do.

No, the prospect doesn't turn me on at all.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would think it's a HUGE compliment - I'd be COMPLETELY flattered - if somebody wanted to sniff my underwear.

Indeed, I'd get totally hot and bothered watching some guy bury his nose in my Jockeys. I'd want to rape him right then and there.

And if he wanted to wear my shorts? All the better.

I think maybe I'm going to make like all those guys at the gym who leave their sweaty gear on the floor outside their lockers when they shower. That's a sure way to get someone to sniff your shorts.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my wife slipped my underwear on one morning after a night of great sex, she stuffed the front with socks to similiate the bulge. she was giggling the whole time. after a few minutes she jumped on my bone, and told me that if she was a guy she would want a big cock and balls, like me. every once in awhile she sort of pretends she has a penis. penis envy i guess. I don't mind. it gets her real horny and I get laid.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Often when I needed space on the clothes line, I would take my housemate's clothes down and folded them into the basket. I would usually take an extra minute or two to inspect the impression of the bulge in his jocks and have a sniff. As they were freshly washed they would mostly smell of soap, and be warm from the sun, but would also retain some of his masculine scent.

In the early days of our cohabitatation, he told me that he was not into stuff with other guys, but he knew I had a crush on him. He was always appreciative when I took his washing down, and I don't think he would have minded that I held his sunwarmed jocks to my cheek for a few seconds...such a sweet guy!

ocolus8109

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm not saying that I would, but I don't mind if somebody does. I would think of it as a compliment. Me and my roommate have been friends since high school and I don't think its weird if we share underwear. We share boxers briefs and sometimes he wears my briefs to work out but I don't think its a big deal, its not like we've never seen each others junk before...