Would you modify your dick? and what do you think of modified dicks?

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So how many of you would modify your penis? not enlarge but modify?

Such as Piercing, tatoo, implant, saline, surgery or something else to that nature.

Here is a member that's had his penis modified http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/5127/cat/500

Also what do you think of people that have modified thier penis?

I personally don't think I could ever to that to my dick, maybe 1 peircing on the tip, but I think that's the most I'd ever do. I don't think I could do more than 1 piercing or get it tatooed. Thumbs up to anyone that gets it done, I just don't think I ever would.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The Squeeze has suggested upon more than one occasion that when I die he will personally remove my penis and scrotum and have a professional taxidermist preserve my scrotum as full and my penis as tumescent as possible. Personally, I don't care. Just as long as it continues to work until the moment of death. As for living penis architecture, I just have no interest in that particular fetish.

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got my cock pierced last year and the only regret is that I wish I'd done it 20 years ago.

My boyfriend loves it that much, he pierced his too! We both have 00g Prince Albert piercings so being on the giving and receiving end, all I can say is WOW!!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
personally i don't see myself going down that road, i'm pretty happy with it in it's pristine condition but i don't have any problem with having sex with guys who have cock/body mods .

surgery/saline/silicone are not hot, but tattoos/piercings/manscaping can be hot depending on the guy.

it's like certain clothes or haircuts some guys can pull it off and on some it just looks wrong.

Zayne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took these penis growth pills that promised to add 3 inches to your length. Unfortunately, they added only 2 inches. I can't believe I wasted my money!

chip59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had my nipples pierced years ago and have loved the results, so I've often wondered if a PA would deliver similarly heightened sensations. The partner is horrified at the idea so I haven't done it. ( never mind that he has multiple facial piercings )

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow, looks like most people share my views. Props to any guy that did modify thier penis, but I looks like it's not for many of the members.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
had a pa install several years ago; with I would have done it in my 20's not 30's.

Thinking about a few other piercing and extending my tattoo below the wast line onto mr. happy him self.

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmm. The only mods that I'd consider if I had the funds would be to have my scrotum reconnected closer to the base of my dick than it is now. The extra skin would then be used to address the MAIN modification I want: Foreskin Install. I want a foreskin.