Would you modify your dick? and what do you think of modified dicks?

ibostyle11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I always said that if I were going to get a piercing or tattoo it'd be on my penis.
I'd get "welcome aboard" on it.

vibrator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why not there are lot of things to experience and enjoy if you want to change yourself you should do it.

Grampareg

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had a Pa 7 years ago and it was stretched up to 0 guage, then put a much smaller ring in and started to cut through and start a meato, then added a partial sub down to bottom of frenum and then started on head split. The nerves are exposed now and its awesome

B_smooth_7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a Pa 7 years ago and it was stretched up to 0 guage, then put a much smaller ring in and started to cut through and start a meato, then added a partial sub down to bottom of frenum and then started on head split. The nerves are exposed now and its awesome

I'm not gold. Can you share a picture or two? I have a PA and at the moment just at 2 gauge.

rollerboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally got tired of seeing the "white scar spot" behind the head of my cock and got a flame tattoo to cover it. Despite the initial pain, it was worth the effort . I never wanted a tattoo, but couldn't get rid of that "spot" any other way!!! Check out the pic.

Attachments

qdot

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Holy crap, as much as the thought makes me cringe thats pretty bad ass and I imagine makes for great pictures

MrMXYZPTLK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's so great to hear about things people have done or want to do to thier penis. Much like women modify thier breasts. Some women love it, some women don't.

I'm just fasicanated by all of it.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
So how many of you would modify your penis? ...

Personally I would never consider modifying my penis, unless I had total ED and needed an inflatable prosthesis to maintain an erection. I've met a fellow who is in just that condition and who had such a prosthesis installed; he's very happy with it.

I find penile piercings and tattoos to be a total turnoff, again just one man's preference.

... Also what do you think of people that have modified thier penis? ...

I think it's a personal preference and it doesn't effect how I think of the guy as a person.