Would you or have you eaten another guys cum from wifes pussy ?

FillMyMouthAgain

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This is something I would absolutely love to do. I brought up inviting another man into our sex life but she was not into it at all. My best bet is to cum inside her and try to go down on her later in the day.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would love to do it! I love seeing videos where there is a threesome and one woman is laying underneath the girl getting fucked in a 69 position, so her face is right below her pussy. When the guy shoots his load and pulls out, the cum drips out of the pussy and right into the woman's waiting, open mouth. So hot! SO fresh! All sorts of juices mixed together. I would lick the pussy and cock clean, getting every drop I could!

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have when My Girlfriend and I have had 3 ways MMF!!
3179-pussy-licking.gif

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not a wife but a girl she asked Paul and i over for a beer then she asked if we would have sex with her we agreed clothes came off i was getting a blowjob while paul was fucking her paul came in her and pulled out it was my turn i was such a turn on to push inside her feeling pauls cum already thereit did not take longfor me to unload my stuff intoher the tthought ofmy cum mixing with pzuls i workec my way down and ate her to oorgasm tasting paul a d i through getting her off