Would you or have you eaten another guys cum from wifes pussy ?

hungthickone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My wife is a hotwife, no solo dates yet but I fantasize about her coming home at 6 am, throughly fucked out by her stud BF, just stripping and sliding in to bed with me, trying not to wake me, I’ve been there all night imaging what’s been done to her and what she’s done for him, and I’m locked in my chastity cage. I’d be so deliciously frustrated and horny, I’d turn to her, throw the covers back and taste every inch of her slutty body and finish by going down on her swollen tender pussy that has been fucked hard for hours by her stud. So yeah, I’ll lap up whatever is in that naughty pussy, not think twice
let me send her home with mine and I'll call and tell you how good her pussy was and ask you if you like the present I sent u

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a few times, first time for me I didnt know she had some cum in her, it was only when I went in deep with my tongue that I worked it out, for the first 5 mins I thought I was imagining the taste, then worked it out, she had cheated on me, i was turned on by the thought of her having sex with other guys after that so turned a blind eye, a year later I found out she was shagging my younger brother.
A few years later we met a couple who were swingers & started to have a thing with them, loved to eat & fuck her after he had fucked her.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a few times, first time for me I didnt know she had some cum in her, it was only when I went in deep with my tongue that I worked it out, for the first 5 mins I thought I was imagining the taste, then worked it out, she had cheated on me, i was turned on by the thought of her having sex with other guys after that so turned a blind eye, a year later I found out she was shagging my younger brother.
A few years later we met a couple who were swingers & started to have a thing with them, loved to eat & fuck her after he had fucked her.
How would you have reacted if you knew it was your younger brother. Would you have cleaned his spent dick off if you knew?

Not yet but this is a fantasy of mine. I have fucked other guys wives and watched them do it. Id love to try it. A BBC smashing her and filling her up for me to clean up

Reactions: Rockhard76

blknudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've eaten my ex wife's just fucked pussy several times and totally got off doing it.
I've only eaten my own from my current woman which doesn't have the same excitement as when it's from another guy, we've talked about a threesome but not quite there yet.
What would be very wild would be for her to come home and surprise me with her creamy just fucked pussy!
i think it's different when it is ur own cause u have already cum and no longer horny lol..

blknudist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Have had a couple mfm with wife and friend . The first time i ate a creampie was an accident my friend and I were taking turns in my wife’s pussy . My friend pulled his cock out and brought it up to my wife’s mouth to suck she stopped sucking me so I decided decided to lick her pussy to before I put my dick back in her .
I was licking and sucking her clit and she tasted different I finger fucked her while sucking her clit, I pulled fingers out and licking more , my friend said how does my cum taste
i need a friend like u that is hot af

Reactions: diver6

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a close friend I've known since 6th grade. In due course, we married, had kids and divorced by the time we were in our late 40's. Not long after he split up with his wife, he met a crazy indian girl in her late 20's.. She hooked me up with her friend in her early 30's. My gf was quite impressed with my oral skills - something she told my friend's wife about (apparently her husband was not particularly talented in that regard). Anyway, my friend's wife would always make jokes about how she wished she could experience for herself my alleged skills. I had seen her naked skinny dipping and sharing hotel rooms and her dark skin,and jet black trimmed pubes contrasted with her pink inner labia in a very exotic and appealing way and I was certainly turned on by the idea of burying my face between her legs. Importantly, she was very promiscuous - a fact that everyone knew but my friend seemed to be blissfully ignorant of - so much so that I began to suspect that he liked the idea of his wife fucking around.

So, Memorial Day approaches and we make plans to spend the day at my place hanging out of the deck, drinking beers and later on firing up the grill. They arrived at the scheduled time of noon and my friend announces that he was called into work and that I could hang out with his wife all afternoon and that he'd call when he was about to head over to see if we needed anything. Rightly or wrongly, I interpreted him leaving his young hot slutty wife alone with me for the afternoon with the comment that he would call before coming back as permission to do whatever she would let me. Within minutes our clothes were off and I was maneuvering to get myself in position to go down on her. Much to my surprise, she offered some resistance and kept her legs tightly together and said "as much as I'd like you to do that, I'm not sure you want to - we just had a quickie before getting in the car. I'm kinda messy."

I quickly weighed the pros and cons of the situation - I was free to experience her beautiful and exotic pussy if I wanted to, but it would mean also experiencing a close friend's cream pie. The dirty aspect of tasting my friend's cum mixed with her own female secretions was turning me on and my decision was made. "I don't give a fuck - I'm doing this." Her legs immediately parted to accommodate me and so began a wonderful afternoon. By the time he called we were spent and the grill was fired up.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife frequently nudges my head down when I've finished and she hasn't, but it's my own and I'm indifferent to it.

She frequently sees her massive ex-boyfriend, he'll leave a few loads in her, but sometimes his last he'll cum in her mouth and on her chin and breasts. She doesn't like me to lick her pussy, she likes feeling it leak out the next day, but if he cums in her mouth and on her chin and breasts she has me kiss her and then lick her chin and breasts clean and then kiss her again.

The first time i ate her cum filled pussy that wasn't mine....a different ex-boyfriend and his twin brother had a threesome with her while i was bound and watching. One load in her mouth and three in her pussy before they needed a break. One grabbed me and pulled me to the bed and shoved my face in there telling me to clean it and keep it warmed up until they were ready again. For 15 minutes i licked and sucked these enormous loads from her like a starving man until she turned me on my back and sat on my face for me to continue. 5 minutes later one of them got behind her and said keep going as he slid his big thick cock into her. I heard her start sucking the other twin as my tongue flickered around her clit and where he entered her. I spent the next hour like that as she took 4 more loads, i don't get time to bury my tongue back in her because as soon add one pulled out the other was going in, but their hard pounding had cum constantly leaking out of her into my mouth.

Ever since I'm always willing to do it again, but like i said she prefers to feel it leak out the next day.