Would you, or have you......

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
............ever had sex with someone specifically because they have a bigger penis, bigger breasts, are uncut, are of a different race, have piercings in interesting places, or whatever?

Or does there have to be more to it than that?

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
hum, I'm not into one-night stands so it's more for me then just fucking. Though the idea with different races turns me on a lot. So who knows.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
............ever had sex with someone specifically because they have a bigger penis, bigger breasts, are uncut, are of a different race, have piercings in interesting places, or whatever?

I'm not that shallow--or am I?

My requirement is usually that he can breathe without a machine. I have rarely knowingly had sex based on just the penis size or circumcisional status. The closest I come to on this, is where I have seen the guys penis and it just looked like something I wanteds to get my hands--and mouth--on, but this has happened with penises of various sizes and both circumcised and uncircumcised. As to a guys ass, I present to you a man I worked for many years ago. He had a perfect rear, one which begged to be kissed, kneaded and ultimately screwed. The down side, was it was then made clear that I would need to submit to his needs and he was not a good fucker.

Only one other man's ass ever arroused me that much--and more-- A tender chubby fellow of about 40 years of age by the name of Jeff. I wanted to rim him in the worst way and told him this, to which he readily obliged. We embarked upon a brief fling until we realized that all we had was sex--nothing else clicked with us.

Genital piercings do nothing for me, and in fact reduce my interest. Nipple piercings are another matter:smile: .

Hmm...apparently I am that shallow. Oh well--such is life.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Yes, yes, yes, yes, no, and YES!

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes definitely, I love men with huge cocks, any age between 18 and 55. My personal preference is white men. For years I tried all races but white men always made me cum more and their cum always taste better. Now I only suck and get fucked by white guys.

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am ashamed (but not that ashamed) to say yes - when I was younger I wanted to experience all kinds of women

As I am now older (27 feeling 87 this morning) I go for the person not the type

Peace and love

Del

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya know... I had sex with a guy once in high school simply because he was the hottest guy I had ever seen in my life and he propositioned me for sex. No feelings involved. Call me a slut if you want, but I had actually only known the guy for 10 or 20 minutes... then we had sex in my friends bathtub. (It was a weird situation.) I've never done anything like that in my LIFE... but he was SO HOT! I couldn't wrap my head around it. I guess I did it more for bragging rights than anything. There wasn't any one particular thing about him, it was the overall package. He was about 5'10, and from Costa Rica. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. Great lips. He was an amazing dresser. And, come to find out after he had his pants down, he was about 8x6. So no complaints or regrets for me!

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Ya know... I had sex with a guy once in high school simply because he was the hottest guy I had ever seen in my life and he propositioned me for sex. No feelings involved. Call me a slut if you want, but I had actually only known the guy for 10 or 20 minutes... then we had sex in my friends bathtub. (It was a weird situation.) I've never done anything like that in my LIFE... but he was SO HOT! I couldn't wrap my head around it. I guess I did it more for bragging rights than anything. There wasn't any one particular thing about him, it was the overall package. He was about 5'10, and from Costa Rica. He had dark brown hair and blue eyes. Great lips. He was an amazing dresser. And, come to find out after he had his pants down, he was about 8x6. So no complaints or regrets for me!

Wouldn`t dream of calling you a slut, each to their own!

B_Rivas_Boricua4Ever

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

I think I've slept with people for all those reasons before, except for the uncut thing because, personally, I think that shit is gross.

I'll admit that I can be a bit of a slut. I lost my virginity at thirteen and, clearly, I don't have much of a problem with one night stands or casual sex or fuck buddies. Of course, sex is more enjoyable and more powerful when it is when somebody you love and care for...to me, that's the truth. But that won't stop me from having fun.

When I was 16, I slept with guys simply because they were black - I had a big thing for black guys then because I heard the whole "blacks have bigger cocks" thing...some of them had big dicks but it's only a myth, as we know, race doesn't play much of a role in that. But a lot of them were fine as hell anyway...I slept with black guys that year ranging from 16 to 30-years-old...I don't think I slept with many other non-black guys that year. So...yeah...stuff like that definitely has played roles in why I've had sex with people; that's just an example. Currently, and since then, I like my white boys. :biggrin1:

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only thing I am going to admit to you Zaza is that I spent a night with a Mongolian, because initially I thought, shit, I have never heard of anyone sleeping with a Mongolian, well apart from Mongolians of course. But she was absolutely stunning looking.

Chest Rockwell

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
for almost anyone, if the person is hot enough, it seems as though all bets are off.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media

No, I really need to fall in love before.