Would You Play Around With Someone 35 Years Your Senior??

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Would you mess around with someone 35 years older than you if they were in great physical shape, looked 20 years younger than they actually are and were hung like the proverbial horse? I'm 20 btw.

I did and still do, when I can, and I don't regret it. I mentioned the fact in another thread that he is a former member of this very board. He's the one that actually told me about this board. From what he told me there were many people that thought he was fake, but believe me he is very real and very large. There has been no penetration on his part and the best I can do for him is nibble and lick on the head of his cock (try getting a beer can in your mouth). He's a lot of fun to be around even without the sex play.

I was just wondering if any one else has had any experiences like this they'd like to share.

glenroebuck

Experimental Member
Media
ha I don't even care if they look their age - hot and hung is fine with me - a big dick makes up for a lot of other short comings....

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love older men or women! They have so much more to offer than a young guy,I don't care about how hung they are{although he was too big to fuck!} or what they look like.
I care about how well he's going to take care of me! Usually the sex is mediocre, at best, but some are willing to take direction and that can make it all worthwhile! Plus some jewelry!:naughty: :bling:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, be safe above all things.
With that said though, I did stuff with somebody who was 50 when I was 20. Fun time.

Magic 8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, be safe above all things.
With that said though, I did stuff with somebody who was 50 when I was 20. Fun time.

Well he was 53 and I was 18 the first time we fooled around. He's now 55 and I'm 20 and I have no intention of stopping the fun. I don't know if I'll ever attempt anal with him because of his size and my mouth will only open so wide, but we still have fun when we get together.

BTW MattBrick nice pictures in your gallery, wouldn't mind having some fun with you, that is if you of that frame of mind.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well I am 26 and my partner is 44. When we met I was 22 and he told me he was only 30 : ), he did look 30 though. Well we have been together 3 years and will celebrate our 4 year anniversary in Sept of this year. Honestly if he told me his age when we met, I'm not sure if I would have pursued a relationship, but I love after getting to know him, it doesnt matter now.

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Age is only a state of mind, especially if their gym membership is active and in full use. I've had great experiences with guy who are 30 years my senior. I don't count a guy out because of age. Experience is the great leveler. I wouldn't complain with a hot man who had live through the 60's 70's and 80's. More power to him and more enjoyment to you!

KrissyCD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Age dosen't matter at all. They have to have a nice body, honest, abel to be them selves, open minded, be sexy and they must be FUN to be with. The any sex is Mmmmmm so good. That's alot isn't it?
Kisses

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It really depends upon a lot of factors, but in general, age is not much of a consideration for me.

I will say that, in the 30 or so years I have been sexually active, in general, the hottest, most exciting, most satisfying sex was with guys age 35 to 50. And again, with exceptions, sex with 25-or-younger people was much less exciting and fulfilling.

Whoever wrote that "a man reaches his sexual peak at age 18, and a woman reaches her sexual peak at age 37" or whatever the quote is... must have been a frustrated 1960s housewife with no idea what she was talking about. Youth is nice for its beauty, middle age is nice for its experience, old age is nice for its wisdom. The best lovers have to learn to be so. At every age, someone has something to offer; but the best sex is with the middle group...

jaymann

Just Browsing
Media
I am 54 and my significant other is 76...............we have the most excellent relationship and all that goes with it.We have been together for eight years.

gygygy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My partner is 27 years younger tham me and he struggles to keep up in the bedroom and on the dance floor :) As others have pointed out age is just a number and ageism like so many -isms is hurtful and wrong.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm, I thought about this before posting and the truth is . . . I know I'm shallow but I think I'd have a problem getting past the age thing. I know I am probably missing out on the love of my life; but seeing as how I am 40 I am having a bit of trouble with the concept my next great fuckbuddy or Mr. Right is 75! :eek:

In addition, and yes this is a broad sweeping generalization, based purely on my own experiences and not scientific research. Straight men do not always maintain themselves as well physically as Gay men. So I'm guessing that for me that initial physical attraction may not be there. I am not saying that a 75 yr old man can't be virile and attractive. I am just saying it is highly unlikely such a man would be even a blip on my radar.

Go ahead crucify me for being ageist; at least I am honest about it.

njqt466

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Whoever wrote that "a man reaches his sexual peak at age 18, and a woman reaches her sexual peak at age 37" or whatever the quote is... must have been a frustrated 1960s housewife with no idea what she was talking about.
I couldn't agree more with your general point, but just for the record this obversation has always been about the physical ability to maintain an erection and the drive to use it. It has never been an observation about ability to use it interestingly or considerately. Somehow I feel fairly sure that the author was a 1960s male who didn't think sex consisted of anything but poke and pump. :rolleyes:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I couldn't agree more with your general point, but just for the record this obversation has always been about the physical ability to maintain an erection and the drive to use it. It has never been an observation about ability to use it interestingly or considerately. Somehow I feel fairly sure that the author was a 1960s male who didn't think sex consisted of anything but poke and pump. :rolleyes:
I will concede your point about the intent of the quote regarding erectile function (although my partner still calls me "Insta-wood"...) how does that explain the female half of the quote? Sure, more 50 year old men have erectile dysfunction than 18 year old men... so how does that square with the assumption that women reach their sexual peak between 40 and 50?