Would you prefer mmf or ffm in a threesome with your wife?

The good thing about MMF is you can balance things out and not as much pressure on you, obviously with the FFM the more pussy the better (until you have to sleep).

I am good with either depending upon the wife.

With the current wife MMF, previous wife FFM or MMF.

Jealousy affects different people in different ways and it is always a factor in threesomes.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Have done an FMF but I ended up running out of steam way to soon. MFMs are a lot better, and I have had many of those. Actually, my GF loves MFMMs as she likes one guy sucking each nipple and the third sucking her clit. She needs a lot foreplay and sucking of her clit before she cums. Having two other guys there means we can rotate when the guy who is sucking her clit has his neck get too tired.

Actually, having two guys with us in an MFMM works out great because she can wear out all three of us before she is satisfied.

Here she is trying to get me and another guy hard with her hands while she is riding another guy's cock. He was the first one in her after we worked together and made her cum. Because he was sucking her clit when she came, she had him do her first. The guy on her right is next, and then me. Guests usually go first.

Riding one and stroking two.jpg

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could enjoy either one. I'd prefer 2 women, but I used to be naked in my old dorm room with my room mate and his girlfriend after we dropped all pretense of modesty. He was all convinced she was going to be his wife and have his kids so we never had any type of 3 way sex. Looking back if he hadn't been so hung up on her we could have had so much fun.

Reactions: Gj816 and Stabilo