Would you prefer mmf or ffm in a threesome with your wife?

Cooper72

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to experience both. We’ve been talking about it for a while and have someone in mind to approach about it. She’s more open to a mfm but also has said she would love to see how I react to two women sucking me at the same time.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
MFF because she doesn't want to do another man but could like what a woman can do to her. And I want a double BJ from two women, preferably if one was my wife! Not sure I'd want to enter the other woman though. I'd like to feel her pleasure me and see and experience her do my wife, but I don't necessarily want to fuck her...unless my wife demanded it of course :)

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was a younger man I was with a younger woman in her off-campus apartment. We were half undressed when someone knocked on her door. Since I looked the most decent I got up to answer it. They got the message quickly and left.

When I got back into bed she asked who was at the door. I told her it was Sarah, but I sent her away, and we went on about our business.

In the afterglow she said "You should have let Sarah in. She's into this kind of stuff."

witcher.jpg