Would you prefer mmf or ffm in a threesome with your wife?

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over the years I've had this conversation plenty of times and for the most part the girls I've been with love cock - not pussy. And a lot of them love big cocks.

Years ago, I had a roommate with a ridiculous cock and we would TagTeam lots of girls and see which one of us could fuck the daylights out of a girl and cum last. We did a lot of DPing but mostly rotating back and forth - mouth to pussy.

Me, I'm a huge fan of another set of tits and a second pussy.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would prefer MMF for sure. I would prefer some bi activity, but even if none i would love to see my girlfriend having two cocks... sucking while being fucked... giving her all the pleasure she can stand!

8incheslong

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would prefer FFM and so would my wife. She has always talked about doing it if the right situation came about.
She turned down her friend who asked us for it many different times. She didn’t want to do it with someone that she was that close with.
The only other time it was headed that way we got cockblocked by a drunk friend of ours who wasn’t aware what was happening. The girl got frustrated/annoyed and ended up leaving. My wife still talks about that

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would like to experience both. We’ve been talking about it for a while and have someone in mind to approach about it. She’s more open to a mfm but also has said she would love to see how I react to two women sucking me at the same time.
That would be exciting

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love the idea of 2 women worshiping my monster as they play with each other ;)
I think they'd have a lot of fun with your 10 inch monster....I know I would!