Would you prefer nice comments on length or girth?

Dan the man

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless you're sooo long and sooo thick that you're one of the chosen few who always get nice comments on both (like the select minority of lpsg members) ,....

Would you prefer a partner to either say:

A. " Wow, you're so thick!"

or

B. Wow, you're so long! "

:smile:

JustHangin'

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Any comment is nice but i guess i like the ones about girth more cus i think they would be lying if they said something about length

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I get the "BIG" comments all the time, but I think that is the length (8.5" when properly aroused).

I'd like the "THICK" comments but that's cuz at 5.25-5.5", I don't believe it's that which is being referred to, when my size is complimented.

Oh, to be a thick knob.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha when people say that I am thick, I think that it means I am a bit stupid people are calling me a thick knob all the time I'm not syre it is very nice. Haha

Stick around, I'll keep feeding 'em.......:biggrin1:

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i have gotten comments on both length and girth, as well as comments just on the overall size, but comparing the two, i get more comments on girth, which is understandable because i think it is more impressive/rarer than my length.

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
I know I'm thick but I'm in denial/insecure about my length - it feels below average to me, despite statistics showing quite the opposite.

I'll take any compliment, but something about length would be more of a pleasant surprise.

I've felt the same way. I'm plenty long enough, above average, but my thickness detracts from that. I guess it would be nice to hear a few long comments every once in a while. But getting the Big and Huge comments always gets me hard, especially when a female takes notice.:redface:

12inch_pianist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whe i first joined this site any complimemt was good, and when i got told i was thick i got concerned that people didnt think i was long...but over time when people describe it as beautiful thats the best comliment

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since I am 7.25" x >6.25", i get complimented on my girth by my wife, "you are getting too wide!". she doesn't complain about length, but never complained that it is longer than it was. I'd like another 1 -1.5 " in length. much more girth and I'll be over 7" as the base.