Would you push the button?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
We've all heard the story of the couple who are given a box with a button on it and if they push the button someone they don't know dies, but they get $10,000. It's a cute, twilight zone like story. Well what if instead of ten thousand dollars, it was something much more valuable? What if pushing the button gave you a big dick?

Here is the situation, someone comes to you and gives you a box with a button on it for you to push. If you push the button, someone you've never met will die, but you will get a gigantic dick that is perfect in every way.

Do you push the button?

One last thing, let's say that just by having seen the box you're protected from being killed by next person who gets the box and decides to push the button.

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since its someone I don't know, who hasn't wronged me in any way, I'd say no. Getting a big dick is not worth depriving someone of a family member..for me at least.

Now if I knew for sure it was someone who had it coming, like a piece of shit murderer, or child molester, bam! I'd push that button in a second flat.

alcor972

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well what if instead of ten thousand dollars, it was something much more valuable? What if pushing the button gave you a big dick?
... a big dick... more valuable than $ 10 000...
lol!...
One last thing, let's say that just by having seen the box you're protected from being killed by next person who gets the box and decides to push the button.
ah ah...
... walij... your post is at least very funny...
thank you... lol

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In most fairy tails; or contracts with the Devil, where you get to wish for something you want; but it happens knowingly at the expense of others, the wish-caster often ends up having bad luck / loosing everything; or just plain loosing his / her soul the Devil.

So the Devil would, grant your wish, give you a large penis; but then double cross you by giving you Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
In most fairy tails; or contracts with the Devil, where you get to wish for something you want; but it happens knowingly at the expense of others, the wish-caster often ends up having bad luck / loosing everything; or just plain loosing his / her soul the Devil.

So the Devil would, grant your wish, give you a large penis; but then double cross you by giving you Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation

Yes, that's true. But, in this case there is no double cross. You will have a totally perfect, functional penis.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
The way it was said makes me say it wouldn't matter what I do.

If I don't push it It sounds like I have a very high chance of dying by the next person that is given the offer and takes it.
If I do push it it then someone dies. The next person takes the offer pushes button, I live. Then it sounds like my chances of being that "random" person to die next when said button is pushed goes up insanely high and probably increases significantly with each time it is me. There is also no way for me to know that the random person selected is not in some kind of queue. So if I don't hit the button when/if someone else does. Said person dies. How long does this person who offered this opportunity plan to do it? Then is there a reward for if I don't give into the temptation? Was that it if I didn't do it?

That's usually how that bs works.

The other thing that is unknown is the manner of death...

Honest answer. I'd push it because I'd call bs on it.But then if it proceed to work then I'd be like... damn, that sucks. Nothing I can honestly do about it now. Your sacrifice won't be in vain. I now know magic exists. I have a perfect penis that I will put to great use during my quest to obtain magic powers lol.

Honest answer number 2. If I knew it was the real deal. I'd debate the hell out of it. See above for reasons why. Why the hell would I trust the words of someone offering me this kind of deal? I'd be more interested in said person and what else they can do rather than the button.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The way it was said makes me say it wouldn't matter what I do.

If I don't push it It sounds like I have a very high chance of dying by the next person that is given the offer and takes it.
If I do push it it then someone dies. The next person takes the offer pushes button, I live. Then it sounds like my chances of being that "random" person to die next when said button is pushed goes up insanely high and probably increases significantly with each time it is me. There is also no way for me to know that the random person selected is not in some kind of queue. So if I don't hit the button when/if someone else does. Said person dies. How long does this person who offered this opportunity plan to do it? Then is there a reward for if I don't give into the temptation? Was that it if I didn't do it?

That's usually how that bs works.

The other thing that is unknown is the manner of death...

Honest answer. I'd push it because I'd call bs on it.But then if it proceed to work then I'd be like... damn, that sucks. Nothing I can honestly do about it now. Your sacrifice won't be in vain. I now know magic exists. I have a perfect penis that I will put to great use during my quest to obtain magic powers lol.

Honest answer number 2. If I knew it was the real deal. I'd debate the hell out of it. See above for reasons why. Why the hell would I trust the words of someone offering me this kind of deal? I'd be more interested in said person and what else they can do rather than the button.

I already wrote that you won't be killed by the next person to push the button. The question is just whether or not you'll push the button.

Explrthis

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sometimes I feel seriously out of place here.... Not because I have a regular old run of the mill dick......but because I'm completely ok with it.... Im fairly certain in my short time here I have run across way too many postings that are just sad because guys feel totally useless because they have a smaller peen....seriously? I'm guessing if they have this much time to focus on that alone ....They may very well be coming up short in some other areas in life too.... Ones that they may actually be able to change ..... Stop pumping the peen and Start pumping some iron or your resume boys because your dick just isn't going to change.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
No, I would not push the damned button. If I cannot accept me for me then a larger penis would likely still leave me feeling as less valued than others. Give me the money and I can go off and have some fun somewhere....

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
It wouldn't accomplish anything other than killing someone and leaving you feeling guilty. Having a bigger dick doesn't mean it feels anything more or have any better sensation than a normal one. When my wife and I had sex I felt like I had the biggest dick in the world and the best body in the world even though neither one was true. And it still did its job so we had a family just as we wanted. Why would I need a bigger dick when it already felt and did everything I could want?

Tjcali

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
90% of the Answers to this rediculous post were honest , heartfelt , and commendable .... Ty guys for being real humans ... Now will the guy who posted this read all the responses and see that not all small cock guys would sell their souls or " kill" to have a bigger dik !!!....

Reactions: bishybashyboshy

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
90% of the Answers to this rediculous post were honest , heartfelt , and commendable .... Ty guys for being real humans ... Now will the guy who posted this read all the responses and see that not all small cock guys would sell their souls or " kill" to have a bigger dik !!!....

A few people have private messaged me and said that they would push the button, but they don't want to admit publicly.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
10000 is much more valuable.

That being said I already have a big dick so there's no need for the box in the first place.

If you're frugal most people can save up $10,000 in a year, maybe even less. You can work for 100 years and never change the size of your dick. This is a billion dollar opportunity.